Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.31 - 13votes)

Spider-Man

Alt Names: alt スパイダーマンalt Spider Manalt Spiderman
Author: Hirai Kazumasa
Artist: Ikegami Ryoichi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A high school student named Yu Komori is bitten by a radioactive spider, which gave him spider-like powers. Yu faces Japanese versions of villains such as Electro, the Lizard and the Kangaroo. Yu also has an Aunt May (her name is "Mei"), and the publisher of the Joho newspaper is a counterpart to J. Jonah Jameson.

NOTE: Only 7 out of the 13 Japanese stories in total were fully translated by Marvel, with heavy edits to remove the violent scenes. After that the title was cancelled, which was a likely decision by Marvel since the stories written by Hirai departed even further from the source material, and included scenes of sexual and gruesome imagery of a kind not seen in the original US Spider-Man comics.
Go to Spider-Man Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

31 Comments

@thearux: dude, that was way too fast, you just don't compare manga to western comic
This was actually really enjoyable. I'm looking forward to the coming chapters, mainly because this series is supposed to be a bit more brutal than the original...
I wanna be the very best.
That no one ever was...
2 pages and it isn't worth my time.
LoL it is, and find it funny, lets see if it is as cool as spiderman original.
This is so not happening

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics