Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 224votes)

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai

Alt Names: alt Aku Tidak Mempunyai Temanalt はがないalt ชมรมคนไร้เพื่อนalt 僕は友達が少ないalt Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunaialt Haganaialt I Don't Have Many Friendsalt I Have Few Friendsalt 我的朋友很少
Author: Hirasaka Yomi
Artist: Itachi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hasegawa Kodaka has transferred schools, and he's having a hard time making friends. It doesn't help that his blond hair tends to make people think he's a delinquent. One day, he runs into his bad-tempered, solitary classmate Yozora, while she's talking animatedly to her imaginary friend Tomo. Realizing that neither of them has any actual friends, they decide that the best way to alter this situation is to form a club and start recruiting.

Spin-Offs:

> Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai +
> Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai - Koushiki Anthology Comic
> Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Hiyori
> Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Shobon!
> Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai x Seitokai no Ichizon Crossover Special
(http://goo.gl/9XRA7)
Go to Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic which of the girls is for Kodaka New Window pantser
  • 7 Replies
Topic [Spoilers] Manga & Light Novel Discussion New Window ValorantX
  • 26 Replies
Topic We know where the anime ended, but where from there? New Window DrkTempest
  • 1 Replies
Topic A matter of taste New Window Leechington
  • 10 Replies
Topic latest raw chapter: New Window l.kostas
  • 0 Replies

500 Comments

I have the raws so I can confirm that it's how it ends. Also:

Spoiler

Well that's more interesting than I thought. Who would've guessed that she would do such thing. But still what Kodaka did is so bullshit. I'm just gonna hope there's a legit reasoning for Kodaka's action, or it's just a misleading end.

I just kept myself updated with the current translations in Baka-Tsuki, which covered half of vol 9 as you guys might know, and that advancement is totally plausible considering

Spoiler

But seriously?

Spoiler

But we're talking about Kodaka. We know he made weird choices in his social life. This one is more ridiculous tho.

So, can anyone confirm if it's really how vol 10 ends?

I have the raws so I can confirm that it's how it ends. Also:

Spoiler

I don't understand why the denial is so strong and why you think it's trolling.

Here is a scan from the last page in Volume 10

Which says:

Spoiler

You can even google translate (which is really rough) to see what is written above actual matches the page.

Spoiler

So that's basically the end of Volume 10

Spoiler

I just kept myself updated with the current translations in Baka-Tsuki, which covered half of vol 9 as you guys might know, and that advancement is totally plausible considering

Spoiler

But seriously?

Spoiler

But we're talking about Kodaka. We know he made weird choices in his social life. This one is more ridiculous tho.

So, can anyone confirm if it's really how vol 10 ends?

World needs more Maids like rika. I'd totally go there just to get stepped on and insulted.

Also, I've always loved girls wearing sweaters but yozora looks hawt in that sweater. The fact that it seems to fit her a tad to big gives a certain emphasis to her level of timidness, which I approve of.
From Maigo scans: "Chapter 45-47 translated." They are much faster lately. The latest chapter released last month was 48. At that chapter
Spoiler

http://vatoto.com/read/_/264216/boku-wa-tomodachi-ga-sukunai_ch44.5_by_maigo/11

Spoiler

As soon as I saw Sena and that rules board, I could see the ending.

The kami-sama is strong in this one..

As soon as I saw Sena and that rules board, I could see the ending.

sena in that extra lol.

I would like to order one sena please

One Sena maid please..!!!

I don't usually grills with boobs, but Sena is best grill. That meat on that grill is delicious.

hahaha the first thing I thought was: fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, another Oreimo!!!

and well the denial is strong in all the shippers, you have to understand them (it happened to me in another manga (I shipped until the end jajaja)
and well it's certainly truth that the author didn't give a crap about everyone (the readers and the editor I read in some places) and just rushed and did whatever he wanted in the moment.

It is just impossible to satisfy all shippers tho.
Not when you create a myriad of heroines to satisfies all tastes out there :D

Could someone spoil it for me me? What was Rika trying to say?

Hint: Kodaka is not as dense as he appears.

Could someone spoil it for me me? What was Rika trying to say?

I want Yozorz x Sena instead.

I just can't help but seeing Sena as a big fat lump of fanservice (I read the LN, so it's not a manga-related biased point of view, if anything, it's just a biased point of view overall :V )
Yozora best girl all the way! \o/

Spoiler

1. Use spoiler tags. 2. The denial is strong in you. 3. It's not a matter of who win or who loses, you dense shipper, it's a matter of the author fucking up his own story and flushing down the toilet the development he gave to his characters, giving us this cop-out ending. Your delusions don't change the fact. Essentially, he is pulling a Oreimo.

hahaha the first thing I thought was: fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, another Oreimo!!!

and well the denial is strong in all the shippers, you have to understand them (it happened to me in another manga (I shipped until the end jajaja)
and well it's certainly truth that the author didn't give a crap about everyone (the readers and the editor I read in some places) and just rushed and did whatever he wanted in the moment.

Whoo Kate chapter

Spoiler

ehem......"fucking up her own story and flushing down the toilet the development she gave to her characters, giving us this cop-out ending. Your delusions don't change the fact.
Essentially, she is pulling an Oreimo."

Herpy derp, I dun goofed, my mistake.

first off your the dense one I do not need to use spoilers since i have never read a LN in my life therefore i can't spoil anything... So who did kodaka says he loves hmm............Sena as you seen in other spoilers............yeah take that and stick where the sun don't shine lol.

Spoiler

Congratulations, you just have been as dense as a neutron star. Ichika Orimura have found a worthy competitor.

I like how you are so confident in events you haven't even read yourself. And I like you are even doing selective reading about which spoilers you take for truth.

From the same volume you are spoiling about yet don't know anything else about:
Spoiler

But then again, this is not about romance at all and who "won", grow out of those shipping lenses. And guess which volume people are talking about?:
Spoiler

And guess from which volume my info come from?
Spoiler

So your delusion of shipper are even more hilariously shattered. "Sena End girl" indeed /sarcasm.

And yes, you are spoiling, you are talking about what happens in the LNs and not yet in the manga. I don't care if you read it from the novels, on the wiki, or elsewhere, it's still spoilers.

Now go sit in the corner, play with your toys or something, the rational adults are talking.

So i'm a bit slow, what did Rika realize in this chapter besides the MC feelings towards one of the girls

Something like...

Spoiler

totally, even the censoring is the same!

I'm trying to say....Maybe Kate and Sena are the same person? o.O Or something... >.>

sorry but yuki has't won yet and you'll see Sena as the clear winner and don't use a term like senafag it makes you look pathetic.

*sigh* its the whole Mass Effect 3 romance thread all over again...

So i'm a bit slow, what did Rika realize in this chapter besides the MC feelings towards one of the girls

I love how Sena was still frozen still at the last page lol.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics