Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 224votes)

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai

Alt Names: alt Aku Tidak Mempunyai Temanalt はがないalt ชมรมคนไร้เพื่อนalt 僕は友達が少ないalt Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunaialt Haganaialt I Don't Have Many Friendsalt I Have Few Friendsalt 我的朋友很少
Author: Hirasaka Yomi
Artist: Itachi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hasegawa Kodaka has transferred schools, and he's having a hard time making friends. It doesn't help that his blond hair tends to make people think he's a delinquent. One day, he runs into his bad-tempered, solitary classmate Yozora, while she's talking animatedly to her imaginary friend Tomo. Realizing that neither of them has any actual friends, they decide that the best way to alter this situation is to form a club and start recruiting.

Spin-Offs:

> Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai +
> Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai - Koushiki Anthology Comic
> Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Hiyori
> Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Shobon!
> Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai x Seitokai no Ichizon Crossover Special
(http://goo.gl/9XRA7)
Go to Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic which of the girls is for Kodaka New Window pantser
  • 7 Replies
Topic [Spoilers] Manga & Light Novel Discussion New Window ValorantX
  • 26 Replies
Topic We know where the anime ended, but where from there? New Window DrkTempest
  • 1 Replies
Topic A matter of taste New Window Leechington
  • 10 Replies
Topic latest raw chapter: New Window l.kostas
  • 0 Replies

500 Comments

I read this chapter during lunch break, and it was already the best lunch break this week.

The anime totally glossed over the cat cafe, if I remember right. What she said in the cat cafe about Night made it much easier to sympathize with her (and maybe her actions and tendencies).

I was pretty sure they went there in the anime so I double checked and it was in episode 8 of Haganai Next that they went there.

I am unable to keep reading this, the artwork has gotten so bad I may be actually spending more time laughing at how hilarious it is than following the story.

Spoiler

C'EST SI BOI

Spoiler

This chapter in a nutshell.

I read this chapter during lunch break, and it was already the best lunch break this week.

The anime totally glossed over the cat cafe, if I remember right. What she said in the cat cafe about Night made it much easier to sympathize with her (and maybe her actions and tendencies).

Has Kodaka not forgiven her for ditching him back then? Or is he thinking about all his flags?

Hey look, its Hasegawa "Eh, what did you say?" Kodaka.

Spoiler

C'EST SI BOI

Time for the standard "The club needs to be disbanded unless they are good at the festival" event?

You can't blame the student council when protagonist always create questionable clubs with non-existent (relevant) activities in manga >.< 

I particularly like the student council members here.

Don't you think it's nice to have a fun club like this? For once i support Kodaka for status quo. Friendship > Romance.

Why does the vice-pres has big breasts, similar to this other manga which everyone knows about with an equally bodacious vice-pres? >.> (Note: this is an observation, not a complaint)

did they just... introduce 4 new girl in two pages?.... they don't even get names

Time for the standard "The club needs to be disbanded unless they are good at the festival" event?

I have the raws so I can confirm that it's how it ends. Also:

Spoiler

Glorious.

whoa new girls incoming, love this series especially the art explosion

I just kept myself updated with the current translations in Baka-Tsuki, which covered half of vol 9 as you guys might know, and that advancement is totally plausible considering

Spoiler

But seriously?

Spoiler

But we're talking about Kodaka. We know he made weird choices in his social life. This one is more ridiculous tho.

So, can anyone confirm if it's really how vol 10 ends?

Spoiler
damn idiot ending --'
edit:
but here he's saying it's different '-'
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1265621

Well that's more interesting than I thought. Who would've guessed that she would do such thing. But still what Kodaka did is so bullshit. I'm just gonna hope there's a legit reasoning for Kodaka's action, or it's just a misleading end.

It sounds like a "we're sorry, the brain you have dialed has been turned off or is no longer in service" moment with Kodaka. Just overwhelmed, blurted something out without thinking, and now there will be consequences. Drama-tastic consequences.

Yozora is a bitch.

SEXY BEAM!!

Hmm....that start to the chapter, and it never reveals what led to it...
Next chapter...we await thee!

Rather next chapters... The scene is somewhere in the end of chapter 49.

Probably one of my favorite chapters yet

is it just me or does it seem like that more and more panels are filled with more extreme caricatures than before

Yes, more comic relief. I guess the artist got some positive feedback in earlier chapters so (s)he has been putting more and more deformed panels.

TBH, it depends on my mood whether I find this many deformed panels funny or not.

is it just me or does it seem like that more and more panels are filled with more extreme caricatures than before

Hmm....that start to the chapter, and it never reveals what led to it...

Next chapter...we await thee!

Man I really like this art

Well that's more interesting than I thought. Who would've guessed that she would do such thing. But still what Kodaka did is so bullshit. I'm just gonna hope there's a legit reasoning for Kodaka's action, or it's just a misleading end.

so...kodaka is a MC in a LN where all the girls are really good in both personality and appearance (there's really few if any mangas/LN/anime with character design/illustration so beautiful to the eyes as this), and all of them like him....but he got out with the D? Now, this is how you make a misleading end.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics