Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 82votes)

Seiyuu Ka-!

Alt Names: alt 声优志愿alt 声優かっ!alt 真的是声优吗!alt Seiyu Kaa!alt Seiyu Ka—!alt Seiyuu Ka!alt Seiyuu Ka!alt Seiyuu Kaa!alt Seiyuu-ka!
Author: Minami Maki
Artist: Minami Maki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kino Hime is a 15 year-old girl who just started her first year in a high school for voice actors (Seiyuu) called Hiiragi Academy. She dreams of becoming the voice of the main character in one of the most popular series in Japan, "Magic Fighter Lovely Blazers". The academy is the number one school which allows students to make their voice acting debuts and also includes other departments such as general education, sports, music, acting, and art.

Of course this Academy is full of celebrities, too. Two of Hime's upperclassmen are none other than the two rising idols of the group "Idol Unit AQUA".

But Hime's dream is hard to fulfill. Her voice is not really suitable for a voice actress and her new classmate Kudou Senri doesn't waste time in pointing that out. Will Hime prove everybody, especially Senri, what she is capable of despite the first appearance?
Go to Seiyuu Ka-! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How does everyone else feel about the ending? New Window Ashen
  • 1 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Buttock Follicle
  • 41 Replies

183 Comments

@supug You expressed your opinion. No fault in that. If you think about it, typesetter's job is to obviously fit in the translation into the pages. It is almost as important for the reader to be comfortable with what they read, in the sense of what font, the size, bold, italic, positioning, etc. It bothers some people. I catch badly done redraws all the time, and I cringe. Aqua Scans is trying something different from the mold and if it bothered you, maybe it bothered other people who didn't bother voicing it. I honestly didn't notice all the extra punch in type. Maybe it'll grow on you? Most people resist change. :P
No, I'm not saying the font bothers me, and I wasn't really trying to come across as complaining. I'm grateful that you are scanlating this manga, and doing a great job at that. I was only expressing my interest with the peculiar bold/italics emphasis on the words. I didn't mean to sound unappreciative.
Thank you so much AQUA Scans!

I'm a bit teary since this is coming to an end. ;x;
his omelette huh
NP. We can always go back to paint comic sans if a little of customatization bothers you.
For some reason, I felt like I saw many awkwardly bolded and italicized words

Is it just me?

No, really. I don't know why I suddenly noticed this.
We'll release the next chapter on Valentine's day. owo7
Uh oh, according to MAL volume 12 is the final volume, and we're on it.
@mihaela7 maybe because he's already attracted to both of them~
it's creepy as hell when one of these guys smiles and they look like a girl with all the sparkles and blushing going on.
So far so great.
Yay me. I follow a shoujo this far :))
... bad feels are coming due to her mum. i shall prepare my shakespearian insults.
......... no God, NO! Why did the chapter have to end right there! I wanted to see what Yamada was going to do at Hime's house.
Same here! You can really see how she's changing that way, thou I ting she lost her Gori-Hime charm. There arent any ~ smiles and her brides from the begining. She somehow becomes like all other shoujo mcs. We also don't see her angry.... But what I'm happy about is that
Spoiler
Just finished reading the 67 chapters in 2 days and i need more ^^
aww, very cute and heartwarming! Kudo's blushyfaces and absent-minded affectionate gestured are making it so much fun:D
what are these tears omg
(this manga is bad for my heart)
d'aawwwwwwwwwwwwww~ ;U;
Spoiler
That's all the romance we get? o_O
Awww....

Spoiler
Spoiler
Yay, you finished it already! Thanks for the fast release, guys (:
Just as I predicted heh
The new chapter is up! <3

Search Comics