Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 82votes)

Seiyuu Ka-!

Alt Names: alt 声优志愿alt 声優かっ!alt 真的是声优吗!alt Seiyu Kaa!alt Seiyu Ka—!alt Seiyuu Ka!alt Seiyuu Ka!alt Seiyuu Kaa!alt Seiyuu-ka!
Author: Minami Maki
Artist: Minami Maki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kino Hime is a 15 year-old girl who just started her first year in a high school for voice actors (Seiyuu) called Hiiragi Academy. She dreams of becoming the voice of the main character in one of the most popular series in Japan, "Magic Fighter Lovely Blazers". The academy is the number one school which allows students to make their voice acting debuts and also includes other departments such as general education, sports, music, acting, and art.

Of course this Academy is full of celebrities, too. Two of Hime's upperclassmen are none other than the two rising idols of the group "Idol Unit AQUA".

But Hime's dream is hard to fulfill. Her voice is not really suitable for a voice actress and her new classmate Kudou Senri doesn't waste time in pointing that out. Will Hime prove everybody, especially Senri, what she is capable of despite the first appearance?
Go to Seiyuu Ka-! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How does everyone else feel about the ending? New Window Ashen
  • 1 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Buttock Follicle
  • 41 Replies

183 Comments

wow last chapter almost has gained this series the label of psichological xD
Uh if she just looks at herself naked wouldn't that snap her back to reality???
Thank you AQUA scans~ ^0^
Mizuki looks horribly like a girl in the latest chapter.
In other news - congratulations,baby, you're in for the training from hell from the world's most psychotically devoted to acting mom.
The last job of Shiro's seems set to blow up in Hime's face since her cover is going to be in danger. Not to mention Senri's problem with his mother.
Wow. 2 shitty moms ending with Hime. I hope Senri's mom will be better though. Her only problem is that she really loves acting and herself above all else.
Didn't see THAT coming. Haha Hime got a spare mom. Too bad she'll probably finish what her real mother already started and send her down the drain...

Spoiler
@Rizo536 Which mom? From my perspective both Senri and Hime's moms are bitches just in different ways. We got Hime's who is just... yeah... we can call her trash right? And then Senri's mom lacks the capacity for regular human emotion.
NOOOOO... Mizuki...! :(

In other words, the final page of ch64 has some great expressions.
Wow, mom is a bitch.
Ahh thank you for the new chapter AquaScans~ ^^
@shelly91

that is a good question, especially Hime's other voices, since the only one she was good at was the prince voice, to hear her old man voice would crack me up. i wonder if it would all be one voice actor.
@Acolyte

Spoiler
Senri x Hime ALL THE WAY.
I was expecting her realizing her love to be dragged on longer too.
Well, it's a nice path to a closing though.
As usual, the question I've been having these days - do you think the ending is rushed?
We had so many rushed endings since Mx0, that everytime a series is going to a close, especially when it's good, we kept questioning whether the ending is rushed.

So what do you think? I feel that the striking point here is her realization of her feelings, before Shiro is exposed, that made it feel rushed. There needs to be drama of the exposure. Do you think it was really rushed, or do you think it's about right?
@cantstopcrazy
I wonder if that actually happened (it got made into an anime), what would the actual voice actors for the story's voice actors feel.... ? .__.
This is rushed @-@
I'm guessing that the series is coming to a close? Or at least the arc; hopefully there's an arc with Hime as a female seiyuu haha. Though the romance feels too sudden and a bit forced, but I'm not complaining.
@Fangz: There's 2 route with this sort of guy:
1. He goes yandere/stalker and get REALLY creepy, possibly lead to kidnapping or rape.
2. He accepts her decision, but still hold a bit of grudge toward Senri, and of course Senri being oblivious to it will wonder about it. On this route, he might ends up being the one connecting the two together (what with Senri being a bit oblivious to life and all), thus redeeming himself and earn a broly tears for his sacrifice.
an anime must be made for this. and i cant wait to see how she reacts to him and see what the producer has planned and to whose dream he referred.
Waaa are they gonna fight it out? Are they? Are they?
Or will hime just run away and cower?
Really despise that Aqua guy(The one with Black hair),
From my view point, he seemed like a big pansy, most of the decisive plot moments involving him had all been really stupid.

Spoiler

Other then him, really funny manga xD enjoyed Hime's/Shiro's overly optimistic attitude.
Damn, I hate LOVE TRIANGLES. -_____-
I see trouble in the future.
This is an amazing manga.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics