Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.31 - 317votes)

Cage of Eden

Alt Names: alt หนีตายเกาะนรกล้านปีalt 伊甸之栏alt エデンの檻alt Eden no Orialt 逃离伊甸园alt 逃離伊甸園alt Klatka Edenualt Клетка Эдема
Author: Yamada Yoshinobu
Artist: Yamada Yoshinobu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Akira and his classmates are traveling on a plane when it crashes onto an island inhabited by species thought to have been extinct. The situation becomes increasingly desperate as some of Akira's classmates are eaten alive, while some kill others in desperation. Now Akira and a few other survivors are trying to survive what seems to be a horrible nightmare.
Go to Cage of Eden Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Questions For Those Who Finished Cage of Eden New Window sylviandark
  • 10 Replies
Topic Your the leader now! Pick five people to be in your group. New Window Mokata
  • 15 Replies
Topic Am I the only one getting annoyed at the fan service? New Window - Jie -
  • 13 Replies
Topic The Lord of Hades New Window Eien No
  • 53 Replies
Topic games similar to this? New Window morlyn
  • 0 Replies
Topic mariya's laptop New Window paradox_dimension
  • 3 Replies

591 Comments

DId DT really just release 10 CoE chapters!! (I kind of saw this coming since I'm working in DT and saw proofs till 127... but still didn't think they'd release it all together :P)

Sorry DragonFly, you just got owned.
Spoiler
Thanks for the releases.

Such delicious thighs.

@zilentworld. ch 137.
thanks for the awesome batch release
btw, what's the latest chapter on japan?
kinda of knew that this would happen.
god this is getting real good, thanks for the uploads :)
No, it's being uploaded... Please be patient.
chapter 124 is missing.
Enjoy another batch release from me and everyone else at Death Toll. A late happy new years present. ;)
Seems like the story is going slow these past chapters..
really pissed off.......

my internet speed become slow when the new chapters updated...
Chapter 115, page 9= SERIOUS EYE CANDY! :D
It's getting more and more like Lost...lol
thanks for the super updates death toll!!!
That teacher seems like a cool character, wonder what he will do.

Spoiler
Great... I like this... but it would have been a lot better if...
Spoiler
For Christmas I got the English version of Volume 1 of Cage of Eden and now 8 chapters of this. WOW! This is the best.
ty for the all the chapters this holiday season!
DeathToll, you're really awesome :)
Wow all those chapters really make a nice present, thanks a million to Deathtoll and Death Toll scanlations.
Err, no Sesaje. They'll be updated on Batoto soon, but from a much better group.
new chapter already added at mangareader.... are the scanlators forgot to update at batoto??
New reader here and I have to say this is one of the best mangas I have read so far! Definitely a must read.

Spoiler
i hope yamada yoshinobu lives long enough to complete this manga. ihope he did not end up like stigma of the wind creator. huhu, sad.................................
i wanted to thank god to give me two pair of eye to see this manga and hopefully life to see how it end............

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics