Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.35 - 102votes)

Saikin, Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashii n da ga

Alt Names: alt พักนี้น้องสาวของพี่ดูแปลกไปalt Lately, My Little Sister has been a Bit Strangealt Recently, My Sister is Unusualalt Saikin, Imouto no Yousuga Chotto Okashiin da gaalt 最近、妹のようすがちょっとおかしいんだがalt 最近、我的妹妹有点怪
Author: Matsuzawa Mari
Artist: Matsuzawa Mari
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut SmutSupernatural Supernatural[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: High school girl, Kanzaki Mitsuki, just got a new older brother when her mother remarries a fellow divorcée with a son. Soon after, her new step dad gets transferred overseas and her mother follows him there, leaving Mitsuki alone with her new step brother, Yuuya. Feeling abandoned by her mother, she stays distant from Yuuya, never really getting along very well with him nor even keeping a conversation with him.... until one day
Go to Saikin, Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashii n da ga Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

122 Comments

I don't get why some people are going on about "incest" when clearly they are step-siblings. I may not be completely sure on what "incest" means (I assume a relationship between blood-siblings) but there is nothing that should stop them if they wanted to get together
@Grimmjow
What part of the Bible are you talking about, some of it forbids incestuous relationships but some of it doesn't.
Abraham married his half-sister and that was complete fine even seen as normal.
Another example in Ezekiel's day marriage with a stepmother, daughter-in-law or sister was frequent (Ezek. 22:10-11).
Although I like incests, I'm rooting for the childhood friend. Big boobs ftw!!
@Grimmjow

but it's funny
Thanks for the new release Japanzai!
okay so bascially this manga is saying if the girl doesn't go against everything that god teaches she will go to hell. WTF kinda crap is that what kinda choice is that? Become a incestual easy slut for towards your brother or go to hell. Geez that's one hell of a choice.
LoL very funny xD
PPPPPAAAAAANNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUU~~~~~~~~~~
Got a feeling I know the identity of the ghost.
Spoiler
Anyway, just my gut reaction.
@Vela What are you talking? Yuuya said that she IS a girl... Are you guys really reading this chapter or what? O_o
@GxC ...
actually Ch 06 hint a lot if you pay attention ...
few of it ... Yuki-nee ...
1. can see a dead soul ...
2. switching personality ...
I guess this can make several guessing for next plot story ...
Maybe Yuki-nee is actually a guy cursed to be a girl by another dead spirit and the only way for "her" to turn back into a guy was to get Yuuya to fall in love with "him".
somehow i think that yuki-nee is actually onii-chan in this manga
ow, Finally somepme pick it up
Ty for new Chapters ^^
Yuri?
Need more Yuki-nee development :(
imoutooooooooooo NGHHHHGHHHHGHH~
Lol... Suddenly lost my interest in this manga after reading chapter 06. Doesn't the author have any Idea how to progress this or what =_= It's almost like reading the same chapter again twice
ooohh, new girl= new win! :D
SMALLOOBS!!!!
I don't really takes problem with watermark or such ... as long as I can read it ...
Ch 05 ...
beside what caught my attention more is the face boobs instead ...
dont see the point of people comlaining about the wm. wait a few hours, find something else to do and then clean version is up. i saw the update and got happy, then was hit with the apng thing. sadly at work, cant install any other broswers, so i thought i was SOL. come to the index page for this, and see there are two chp 5, and one was very recent. click it, and was clean. its not "a pain" or a waste to do this if it brings awareness to people about what mf and mh do. also its lulzy when those sites upload the watermarked version. all in all, 24 hours to get lulz out of them almost every time is worth it, and i support the watermarking, so long as its worksafe.
Whatever I try, the watermarks still wont disappear. I've downloaded the apng, read this manga in japanzai, downloaded firefox and opera but still, it wont disappear. I'm really frustrated right now and I'm wondering why does it take so much effort just to read this.
Japanzai scanlate a lot of good works, so rather than spend my precious minutes whining I'd rather spend it to download the necessary add ons^^
And no it's not Japanzai's addon. It's a generic APNG add on. You will find it useful for reading PInoymanga scans stuff, and sadly, perhaps soon more and more scanlation groups.
Noone's forcing you to download it though, and noone's forcing you to read these stuff :) I just happen to like them in my case^^

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics