Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 127votes)

Neko Musume Michikusa Nikki

Alt Names: alt ねこむすめ道草日記alt 猫耳少女的道草日记alt 貓耳少女的道草日記alt Nekomusume Michikusa Nikkialt The Loitering Diary of Cat Girlalt Ежедневник бездельничающей девушки-кошки
Author: Ike
Artist: Ike
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Follow the life of cat-girl Kurona and her friends as they meet other monsters, demons and spirits - learning how to deal with them...and with humans!
Go to Neko Musume Michikusa Nikki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

279 Comments

I'm behind 3 chapters so I'll try to get those done this week.

Update: I'll probably get the volume complete within this week. Next two chapters seem simple.

Chapter 66 should be coming out shortly after 65. There's not much translating to do.

Update 12/28: Chapter 66 was pretty short. And I'll try to get 67 done by tonight as well (it's also a bit short).

This series is still alive. I just have finals week. It'll be over soon.

Ooh, dreaded finals.  Good luck on your subjects!

In case you need the answers, open the spoiler below:

Spoiler

This series is still alive. I just have finals week. It'll be over soon.

I'm sure Kurona would take a fancy to Wind-Up Kitten. Plus the rest of a certain Golden/Silver Banana's deck too, for that matter.

---

...meanwhile I can't stop sniggering when I read the word 'kai-awase'.

(It's also slang for something... ribald.)

oh man, gakuran koma and cheerleader kurona

you don't have to be a lolicon to think this is cute

god bless tengu with glowsticks

I never understand why Shishimaru always seem to wear female clothing.  Nice contrast though with Koma wearing the male variation.

Thanks for the chapters, france001. See you in a couple of weeks.

That single chapter about card duel game is far more interesting than 28 episodes of VRAIN.

Shame on you VRAIN.

Ah, Augmented Reality mixes with Magic: The Gathering.

It's time to d-d-d-d-duel!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Expect another release within 24 hours. And also another hiatus of sorts. Maybe a week or two after this one. 

That's a valid question because the series is starting to reveal people do see them differently- in multiple chapters we've seen some people see Koma and Shihimaru as dogs despite other people in the same scene seeing as their child-like human forms.  And here nobody's batted an eye at Kurona's unconcealed ears and tail, or any of anybody's transformations- so I am curious about that.

Considering that Chika's mom doesn't seem to even bat an eye being called 'bewwbs', I don't think she's exactly the brightest of the bunch.  More realisitically, I think they just picked a time where she isn't looking (ie: more focussed on the kids) to transform, and then they handwaved it with "my friend brought all this stuff with her".

On the topic of completely weird things, take a look at page 22 -

Spoiler

oh man, gakuran koma and cheerleader kurona

you don't have to be a lolicon to think this is cute

god bless tengu with glowsticks

Cool chapter. Youkai are really everywhere in that town. I wonder how many people can actually see them.

Keep up the good work, france001.

That's a valid question because the series is starting to reveal people do see them differently- in multiple chapters we've seen some people see Koma and Shihimaru as dogs despite other people in the same scene seeing as their child-like human forms.  And here nobody's batted an eye at Kurona's unconcealed ears and tail, or any of anybody's transformations- so I am curious about that.

Cool chapter. Youkai are really everywhere in that town. I wonder how many people can actually see them.

Keep up the good work, france001.

Lots of ears and tails exposed. I'm beginning to think the humans don't care, which is nice.

Oooh, Koma-kun, Shishimaru-chan! 

Expect a couple updates soon. Finally got a break from school.

pUlFXVc.png

If I hit bottom and everything's gone,

In the great Kappa River, please drown me and run.

Silly Kurona. You know everyone in that video.

And acting scared to keep up pretenses. She's a sly one.

Silly Kurona. You know everyone in that video.

On that last page, if you're wondering who Hachiko is, get ready to shed some tears. >_> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hachik%C5%8D

I suppose the right presentation can make even your friends look scary. 

Thanks for the chapter.

The old guy on the right was mostly right. Good job, lol.

Thanks for being so supportive, my fellow Batotonians. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics