Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 264votes)

Can't See Can't Hear But Love

Alt Names: alt 보지 못하고 듣지 못하고 사랑해! (고영훈, 닉네임: 네스티캣)alt 보지 못하고 듣지 못하고 사랑해! (GO Young-hoon, Nickname: Nasty Cat)alt I Can't See, Nor Can I Hear, But I Love Youalt Ne pas voir, ne pas entendre, mais aimer
Author: Nasty Cat
Artist: Nasty Cat
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A love story between a blind man and a deaf woman.

Original Webtoon:
http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/nosee
Go to Can't See Can't Hear But Love Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter 79 New Window Bibib
  • 3 Replies
Topic Can't See Can't Hear But Love - Chapter Discussion New Window Buttock Follicle
  • 83 Replies
Topic Chapter 71 New Window ctkim
  • 2 Replies

567 Comments

Thanks for the new release
fuck that rich guy, does he honestly think he can boss sori around because he's the president of a company? Go take your school yard crush somewhere else and let them live in peace.
Whoa Medic guy just got more badass!

@Liar - they aren't legally married. Just living together. Artist guy can't afford the legal marriage.
man, I love the characters is this. I'm glad that the comic is not trying to hard to make you like them, just giving hints to problems in their past, waiting for the right time to tell their story. I make me wonder about the rich kids story, probably has a lot of paranoia, were he never knows it the people he meets are honest, or actors, so he only trust the def girl that is full of life.
Bromedic guy !!
Posted ImageGooo Paramedic Guy
what a good story, sad, but really good
just read through the original korean on daum. It's very good.
@liar
i'm pretty sure they're just living together, not even like in romantic sense yet. like more than friends but less than lovers while cohabiting kind of thing.
Are they legally married or are they just living together? It's hard to tell.
The last time I teared up to a manga like this was Socrates in Love. Read that like 6 years ago. Then read the novel version and still the story hit even though there was no visuals involved. If anyone knows this manga, you are now my internet best friend.
Moar bro fist bumps for awesome ambulance guy!

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
Such a bro, if only a fist bump could traverse into the realm of 2D.
...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
Oh-ee-chee!
Touched by the side character that he would do something like that...
He's too nice...
Such a kind guy, he deserves some love of his own :o
It's amazing to see how kind some of the side characters are.
I love how this manga gives me the feels and make almost every character real in their own way.
I really enjoy this story. I bawled a lot...
Thank you robocup30 for your hard work and speedy uploads :)
Thx for enjoying the translation so far!
Last chapter took so long to translate cause it was the longest chapter so far >.>

@Kalladin
What do you mean by "shorten"
If you mean something like shortening the name to mezzo or something yea feel free lol.
Thanks mezzoflation scans.
May I shorten it?

This is the best :D. I just love the reactions and the expressions as well as the flow.
LIVE ON!!!
omg xDDDD, shes amazing, even when shes angry.
Spoiler
Ohhh soo sad. :(
wow, it did turn into a suicide attempt, now the question is, how did she meet the protagonist.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics