Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 430votes)

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Nyuugaku-hen

Alt Names: alt พี่น้องปริศนาโรงเรียนมหาเวทalt 魔法科高校の劣等生alt The Irregular at Magic High School: Enrollment Arcalt The Irregular of a Magic High School
Author: Hayashi Fumino & Satou Tsutomu
Artist: Kitaumi Tsuna
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shiba Tatsuya is an honors student without magic capability at First High School, a magic high School along with his sister who happens to be the top student among the freshmen. What will happen to him, and how will he live his school life where he is one of the many reserves in the school looked down upon by the chosen magical students?

Spin-off:
> Mahouka Koukou no Yuutousei
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/mahouka-koukou-no-yuutousei-r4677 )

Sequels:
> Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Kyuukousenhen
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-kyuukousenhen-r10197 )

> Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Yokohama Souranhen
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-yokohama-souranhen-r10198 )

> Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Tsuiokuhen
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-tsuiokuhen-r10199 )
Go to Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Nyuugaku-hen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is Watanabe Mari pure? New Window supamoogle3
  • 23 Replies
Topic General discussion New Window crysdgon88
  • 28 Replies
Topic Novel raws New Window lygarx
  • 0 Replies
Topic Tatsuya the villain. New Window Cake-kun
  • 4 Replies
Topic Is Tatsuya really omnipotent? New Window Slimy Fast Eel
  • 31 Replies
Topic Spoilers (Light novels + Web Arcs) [Full] New Window FudgeNouget
  • 28 Replies

1086 Comments

I followed because wincest, but the MC is way too Mary Sue for my tastes. I'm dropping this.

lol really, thats the point of this manga and light novel.  he has already reached the level of utter badass,  heck he is still holding back practically everything.

Next time: start of the "Tatsuya gets even more chances to be a badass" arc.

Oh yeah...
the 9 school competition -> Second Half Imbalanced Tatsuya Arc lol..

Then, after that, we have the "True Imbalanced Arc" 

Haha..

I followed because wincest, but the MC is way too Mary Sue for my tastes. I'm dropping this.

Please tell me there's going to be another arc.

If  you read the last page, you would of saw that there is another arc coming.

Well, at the end it said that there will be one, so yeah.

Incest is all you need to cure depression

Wow,1st arc already done? Felt quite short comparing to the LN.
Draw more wincest!

Next time: start of the "Tatsuya gets even more chances to be a badass" arc.

More pretty poetry from the incest-locked sister... lolx

203.gifThe Nine Schools Battle Arc is next!!!! YESSSS though its a bit substandard it's one of my favorite parts in the LN

What?! Miyuki didn't look depressed at all! More like... savoring and enjoying every last second her brother pampers her. Not like I'm complaining! ;D

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Kyuukousenhen

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Tsuiokuhen

god dammit...

when... when... >.<

I can't wait for Mikihiko to be introduced. He is my second favorite character after Tatsuya.

Spoiler

At the rate this is going it is going to be a
couple of years before Tatsuya is revealed for the badass he trully is .

if you got to the last page it says the next chapter is starting the nine school arc. That one ought to be for year two, which nine schools is still first year, spring.

The thing he linked is titled as:

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Kyuukousenhen  

The first part we know, the second part, however, IS the Nine School Competition Arc.

.- . So technically that is the next chapter? Like how Fate/Kaleid is all continuous story (no real time skip or anything) but it's still marked 2wei/3rei anyway.

Spoiler

Man the light novel is just way too far ahead >.< (which is a good thing)

I still enjoy being able to see it in manga form but I'm not as hyped up for the updates as I was before I read the LN.

But the news about an anime is awesome! and Madhouse to boot? Even better, I can't wait.

And Mibu basically admitted that Kirihara was easier to get lol.

Guys guys Just Rettousei ended 3 new manga will start this month! We will pick up all of them dont worry :) 

Get HYPED

Spoiler
SK39yE7.gif

So this is going to have an anime huh. I'm damn excited!

so uhh its gonna switch into sequel series?

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=103955

if you got to the last page it says the next chapter is starting the nine school arc. That one ought to be for year two, which nine schools is still first year, spring.

Thank God it's not over...

after I saw "epilogue" I almost got a heart attack :P

WAIT, they're starting 3 new mangas that cover the 3 next arcs at the same time?

I'm not sure if that's a good idea, especially for those who didn't read the novel, they'll go crazy :D

Closed already? =<

Well, hopefully more is to come.

My reaction after i saw this update in my follows box
av0r5mW_460sa.gif

so uhh its gonna switch into sequel series?

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=103955

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics