Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.22 - 107votes)

RealPG

Alt Names: alt リアルピージー
Author: Doumoto Yuki
Artist: Doumoto Yuki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: from U-Prod Scanlations:

Motoba Hitachi has lived a boring high school life, until his kouhai invited him to a real-life simulation event of Incubate Castle, an online game they both played. But, what seemed like a harmless replication of the game turned out to be as real as it could get. Now, Hitachi must find allies to get out and survive this reality of a game.
Go to RealPG Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window paramitan
  • 3 Replies

259 Comments

Axe has struck again.

300.jpg?1316629417

Pretty.

Spoiler

March 22, 2013 (Fri)

Volume 3 will be released last book "REALPG"!!
So This means, more chapters?
The axe has already swung down, now we are just waiting for this story to finish bleeding out.
They rushed it because it got axed, too bad, it had potential.
talk about rushed to death. So disappointing..... Bloody axe........
:(

Spoiler
i can see this manga going end early
Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit

Cliffhanger Shit.
mindfuck? also, Kurotsuki </3 you DISAPPOINT ME. I have to go with the other girl after this. this is like the first time my initial rating of a girl didn't stay at the top until the end.
Behold the possible final boss!
Oops, the axe chopped off the possible final boss
Indeed the axe is coming, at least the bastard died, Im happy with that n_n
Can you feel it, friends? The axe... she is coming.
We've no way of knowing for sure if the series was actually axed. It definitely seems rushed, but that doesn't necessarily mean it was axed. Regardless, yes, the final chapter is the next one. As has been stated multiple times.
only a kiss from the MC and the power of love can save the day lol it was sooo rushed but was happy i guess big tits is back
lmao.....the axe!
yea chapter 15 is the last i saw the raw very cliche end nothing special not gonna spoil but its kinda lame
mm just me or they are rushing it?
LOL this chapter was just plot twist after plot twist after plot twist.
Based on the last page, there's a chance this series got axed. *sighs*
What the? Mother of backstabbing. People just backstab people left and right.

Looks like game will be over next time. Time to play the GAME:

Spoiler

How did she to jump from lv 1x to lv 2xx in 2 chapters? :/ and our MC still lv 2...
why is she not banned for spamming the server? that's like cheating
So it´s a Dark Sakura expy without the worm rape and abuse background and without the sister issues?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics