Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 62votes)

Majimoji Rurumo

Alt Names: alt まじもじるるもalt 修业魔女璐璐萌alt 修業魔女璐璐萌alt 魔法处女alt 魔法處女alt Magic Maidenalt Magimoji Rurumo
Author: Watanabe Wataru
Artist: Watanabe Wataru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shibaki is a high-school boy whose only interest is girls. It's just that he's been branded as the greatest pervert at school and the girls avoid him like the plague.

One day he happens to find a book in the library about how to summon witches. He tries it as a joke, but it turns out to be the real thing. An apprentice witch named Rurumo grants his foolish wish for a high price. Shibaki ends up helping Rurumo and in return she refuses to take his soul. Doing so, Rurumo loses her position and puts her own life on the line.

Rurumo must complete the task of getting Shibaki to use 666 magic wishing tickets before she can become a witch again. However, every time ticket is used, Shibaki's life shortens.

Now, Shibaki has his own life on his hands. Make a lot of wishes and help Rurumo become a witch again or resist the temptation and try to live long life.
Go to Majimoji Rurumo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

73 Comments

Dunno where to report this, but there's a version of CH. 4 that's been uploaded in Spanish, but marked as English: http://vatoto.com/read/_/290958/majimoji-rurumo_v1_ch4_by_kirishima-fansub

Wooow *rubs neck* I just got emotional whiplash from that chapter.

WHY DO I HAVE TO GET REMINDED WITH THIS AGAIN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Spoiler

I've had a kitten die on me before, this chapter hit me right in the feels. 

Also; he shoulda reset the day again, like he did for the day of the Christmas party.

Remember this chapter. It's important  near the end

Okay, this was one of the best chapters of the series.........and the saddest.......hopefully there is character development.

Spoiler

Jiken*

poor Jiken.

My heart after chapter 11:
qCE4g.gif

Bro trust me on this,
We-All-Know-That-Feel.png

Okay, this was one of the best chapters of the series.........and the saddest.......hopefully there is character development.

Spoiler

Whaaat? That is so sudden...

this chapter is soooo.... sad T_T

Good chapter, that one came outta the blue. I certainly didn't expect the author to diverge from the usual pattern. 

At first I was like: "Katz. Lolz."

And then I was like: "Why are you doing this to me?!" ;-;

WTF!

J-Ji-Jiken... ;-;

My heart after chapter 11:

qCE4g.gif

INP-Mangaz, thanks for picking this up.  I really liked it when there were only two chapters available, and I'm enjoying your continuation very much.

and then I suppose thanks to that the cutest girl will be somewhat of a loner and not bring in other girls.

Spoiler

Listen to this kids.

Listen to the words of truth.

even perverts like him have their way with girls.

That Warui/Karui/whatever his name is guy is actually pretty cool, inviting him to the party like that. The decent human being quota is actually pretty high in this manga, especially since Shibaki is a LOT cooler and less cliche of a guy then I thought he'd be.

Edit: Hahaha, looks like I forgot the Public Morals Committee...they're not cool. How could I forgot about them?

"Men are banned!"

...My brain cells. They're dying.

Not really. The length of a series isn't always a measure of quality.

But it is a good reference. I don't think producers would risk to animate something that they wouldn't think it'd sell well. And I don't think a Mangaka would be able to make 2 more seasons of a story if it sucked and nobody wanted to read it.

Length != quality.
Selling != quality.
Case in point: WSJ turds.

For now I'll put this to my follow list...
This is good. Though i really wanted to read Densha Otoko made by this guy. Been searching for ages but no scanlationn of it was found :(

damn this is really cute. thanks for the release!

Also I kinda wish he'd use up the last few wishes for rurumo and his family.

dFqNNKr.png?1

Oh shit

Spoiler

Not really. The length of a series isn't always a measure of quality.

But it is a good reference. I don't think producers would risk to animate something that they wouldn't think it'd sell well. And I don't think a Mangaka would be able to make 2 more seasons of a story if it sucked and nobody wanted to read it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics