Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 48votes)

Rappi Rangai

Alt Names: alt นินจาเลือดเพชฌฆาตalt 乱飞乱外alt 乱飛乱外alt Ninja Girlsalt Rappirangai
Author: Tanaka Hosana
Artist: Tanaka Hosana
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This story takes place during the civil war in Japan. There is a mysterious boy with a short horn on his forehead. His life turns upside down after he saves a wanted female ninja, who then tells him that she's his servant and he is an emperor!

Soon a few more girls appear in his life and the adventure begins. What will happen to him and what kind of weird and wonderful stories lie in front of the small group is for you to find out.
Go to Rappi Rangai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

44 Comments

Just out of curiosity why is there a wait for the translators when the entire series has been released in English?
Good news! We got a translation for 42! We should be able to release the chapter fairly soon..
shit!, to think that i would read to ch 43 knowing ch 42 is missing
how careless of me
i cracked and read ch43
I didn't even notice that chapter 42 was missing! Not until I read the extra page in ch43 explaining the reason why ch 42 is missing.
Here's the reason 42 wasnt released. Don't worry, it contains no spoilers about the chapter.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/96427/rappi-rangai_v8_ch43_by_random-scanlations/40
same here ... so ill wait :( hope it will be released soon

must keep away from chapter ><
argh i want to read but i dont wnat to skip any chapter, dont know what to do
Is it just me or is the quality of the art dropping drastically as the story continues. :/
yay, new chapter ^^
good serie but the text afraid a lot of translator so if there's one who want and can translate, the team need you
@DarkSavior98 --> Might be the last for all you know. We were holding on to 43 for a 2-3 months now and no ever stepped in to translate 42 or any other chapter. So we released what we had.
what chapter 43? i refuse to skip any chapter of this epic story :o
ManuelPaulo. You are asking for too much from "japanese" mangaka, who obviously didn`t study portugal culture and probably hadn't been there. Japan is monoethnic country, so their knowledge about different countries is still limited.
I'm not sure, but maybe it was just misinterpreted by translator .
I know that this is my third comment in a row in this series but the author seems to have a little obsession over Portugal. By the way in angels arc, those names were nowhere alike real Portuguese names, I just wanted to share another bit of info...
In chapter 32 page 10, they call the old man "Father Padre", it is wrong to call him that because in this context "padre" means "father" (as in a christian servant, not father by blood), so it's like he is being called "Father Father", which once again doens't make any sense.
    • Ncf likes this
For those reading this manga in chapter 30 page 23 it should be written as "Espada de Sangue" not "Espada Sangue", the preposition "de" as the same purpose of the preposition "of" in english, without it the expression "Espada Sangue" makes no sense, I know this because I'm portuguese, so it kinda is my native language. :P
ah 41 is a cliff hanger
this manga was good wen i first started reading it but i got bored along the way. the story is still interesting but theirs just other stuff i rather read.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics