Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 44votes)

Nagareboshi Lens

Alt Names: alt Nagareboshi Lens - Starry Skyalt Nagareboshi Renzualt Shooting Star Lensalt Shooting Star☆Lensalt 流★星LENSalt 流れ星レンズalt Словно звездопад
Author: Murata Mayu
Artist: Murata Mayu
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Risa is a high-school student who has zero experience in love, but hopes to one day find that special someone. After an unexpected event, Risa now finds herself entangled with the most popular boy in her grade, Yuugure. Could this be the beginning of love for Risa...!?
Go to Nagareboshi Lens Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

42 Comments

Chapter 5, Page 41: NO, Note the Sparkles! Oh God they're in my Eyes!
Killing me won't bring your God Damned Cuteness Back!

Seriously, it looked like she just weaponized her Sparkles.

Frickin' Sparkles man...
Okay, this is very cute! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Wow, Mystic Iris is really pushing out the releases on this! Thanks much.
thx for the chapter Mystic Iris!
chap 11 is out already
ah.. they continued the story!!!

it nice to see it going.. it deserve a longer story but i hope it will not be full of serious drama...
Innocence and sparkles everywhere! *O* The chibis are really cute~ makes me want to snuggle them. (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
aaawwwww how cute<3333 though that freakin hell of a know-it-all ruined it -_- but hes quite an antagonist =D
Spoiler
Chapters 7 and 8 were realised already.
yes yuugure, show me your emotion, reveal whats really ticking in there kekekekeke. my favorite part in every manga, a breakdown
Well, he didn't get that many lines, but there were some indications . . . at least he didn't really fit any of the usual "popular guy the girls fall for" deals. He wasn't cold, he wasn't rich, he wasn't a player, he wasn't a "grab the girl and make like raping her" beast; near as can be made out he was just a nice guy with some looks, style and cool factor, that people liked being around. What a concept.
well it was alrightbut i didnt really like the guy very much he seemed very 1 dimensional
Very cute. Not quite as typical as it seems . . . it holds to the basics (average-seeming girl falls for the popular handsome guy) but dumps almost all of the usual plot devices. Also, towards the end there's a very heartwarming moment between the girl and her best friend, that gives the whole thing an extra bit of personality.
Typical Shoujo but good stuff, good stuff.
A completely worthwhile shoujo read.
So cute

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics