Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 112votes)

DCD Diamond Cut Diamond

Alt Names: alt ダイヤモンド カット ダイヤモンドalt 異能殺機
Author: Taguchi Kenji
Artist: Taguchi Kenji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When he was young, Kurosu Keisuke was in a special TV program showcasing children with supernatural powers, called "Esper Shounen". Seven years after the termination of the program, a murderer appears to be targeting the Esper kids, whom he/she considers to be monsters. Will Keisuke and his old friends be able to discover the murderer and avoid becoming the next victims?!
Go to DCD Diamond Cut Diamond Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic *SPOILER?* The manga's title relevance to the major plot points? New Window Haremmony
  • 0 Replies
Topic Who might Anti be? *SPOILERS* New Window blindbox
  • 7 Replies
Topic Seeking Japanese Translator New Window bosslady
  • 0 Replies
Topic DCD Latest chapter discussion New Window KarchAmadeo
  • 0 Replies

355 Comments

Thankees for the update! Now I have to reread it all ;_;

Wow, wasn't expecting to ever see another chapter of this. Thanks for the release!

I like to call these people "mummenschanz men".

It's sad how they always get away with murders while someone with an actual face takes the fall.

But wait!

Usually after the reveal, the flashback of the murders will be shown and altered with the faced-men replacing the "Shadowmen" doing the murders.

So, are the Shadowmen really do the murders? Could it be that they are all framed by the faced-men all the time?! Or could it be that they both are murderers in a different plane of time and existence?! A paradox?!

It's Alive...?

IT'S ALIVE!

And Dammit Cliffhanger!!

But, did DeathToll finally picking this up again?

Or this is just a one-time thing...?

Just went by their site and the reason for the delay was lack of a translator. Outer World Scans was able to scrounge one up, so hopefully we won't have to wait almost a year for the next chapter lol

We met again, black culprit from Conan (No racist intended). =)) 

I like to call these people "mummenschanz men".

It's sad how they always get away with murders while someone with an actual face takes the fall.

Ah, the good ol' bait and switch! A classic story move!

We met again, black culprit from Conan (No racist intended). =)) 

It's Alive...?

IT'S ALIVE!

And Dammit Cliffhanger!!

But, did DeathToll finally picking this up again?

Or this is just a one-time thing...?

YES! FINALLY!

New chapter, please! I NEED to know how this ends!

New chapter, noice

"Anti" is likely to be resolved, at least in part; but remember that there is still an entire organization of espers for our MCs to interact with. Anti claims to want to eliminate all espers, this could extend far beyond the childhood costars.

Also, I've forgotten, do we have a confirmed death for our illusionist? Y'know, that guy who pretended to be a fire starter. He had long black hair I think, and always wore sungalsses. He partnered willingly with the girl who could charm men so as to avoid her mind control.

All I remember is some sort of announcement that he was captured by Anti, but no first hand confirmation by our MCs. His illusion abilities, if they are mental in nature rather than light based, could account for many of Anti's strange actions; even, theoretically, Anti's so-called negation ability.

Though, even if he was solidly confirmed dead, Kuro still isn't Anti. Nor is Kuro's alternate personality Anti. I've run with that hypothesis but it's being thrown at us too much. It's a fake out.

I've been operating under the assumption that the illusionist is Anti ever since Kuro saw a demon through the eyes of the non-esper kid.

Also the argument (being put forward by the TK user) that Kuro is Anti because he was hiding his real power as a kid is really stupid, given that most of the Esper 9 were doing the same thing.

Or maybe a new villain will appear after Anti? "The Mastermind Behind Anti" or something cliche like that?

Maybe not a Mastermind, but the culprit behind Anti's hatred of espers.

"Anti" is likely to be resolved, at least in part; but remember that there is still an entire organization of espers for our MCs to interact with. Anti claims to want to eliminate all espers, this could extend far beyond the childhood costars.

Also, I've forgotten, do we have a confirmed death for our illusionist? Y'know, that guy who pretended to be a fire starter. He had long black hair I think, and always wore sungalsses. He partnered willingly with the girl who could charm men so as to avoid her mind control.

All I remember is some sort of announcement that he was captured by Anti, but no first hand confirmation by our MCs. His illusion abilities, if they are mental in nature rather than light based, could account for many of Anti's strange actions; even, theoretically, Anti's so-called negation ability.

Though, even if he was solidly confirmed dead, Kuro still isn't Anti. Nor is Kuro's alternate personality Anti. I've run with that hypothesis but it's being thrown at us too much. It's a fake out.

Just re-read this and indeed Fire Illusion Guy's death was never confirmed. Last that was known from him is that he disappeared at the same time that Strong Guy died.

9 volumes? lol man and i thought we were finally going to get the ending.

well...since there's 9 volumes...I guess things won't be so simple yet?

9 volumes? lol man and i thought we were finally going to get the ending.

9??? Wtf I though this was going to end soon.

Spoiler

Channeling your inner Moyako there, Yami.

And unless our group or our partners get a translator, you can prepare to say that again when the next chapter comes out in the distant future.

It's really all good.  Just that updates on this are so few and far between that by the time another one is out, I've forgotten everything.  I also don't mind rereading it.  

"Oh hey, look, a new chapter!  Wait....what's this about again...."

And unless our group or our partners get a translator, you can prepare to say that again when the next chapter comes out in the distant future.

"Oh hey, look, a new chapter!  Wait....what's this about again...."

Or maybe a new villain will appear after Anti? "The Mastermind Behind Anti" or something cliche like that?

Ohh Moyako being delusional again and thinking ill of your brother.  Oops wrong series. 

Spoiler

Here's the thing Anti may and may not be Kurosu. Or rather there is an "aspect" of him that is Anti. But, we need to also remember something. Anti has attacked him as well. Also anti's helicopter crash attempt was negated but, Anti acted as if that was outside of his expectations. Finally, last trick Anti's goal is the mutual annhilation of ALL espers and usually utilizes "suspicion" as his weapon.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics