Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.33 - 78votes)

Zerozaki Soushiki's Humanity Test

Alt Names: alt 零崎双識の人間試験alt Zerozaki Soushiki no Ningen Shikenalt Zerozaki Soushiki's Human Exam
Author: Shiomiya Iruka & Nisioisin
Artist: Shiomiya Iruka
Genres: Action ActionPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hitoshiki's older brother, master of the giant scissors, discovers a just awakened Zerozaki -- a 17 year old girl named Mutou Iori. Before he can convince her that his offer to make her his sister is not creepy and sinister, she gets mixed up in a bloody conflict with a pair of furious killers out to avenge their sister's death.

Manga is based on Nishio Ishin's novel “Zerozaki Soushiki's Humanity Test”. Story and art handled by Shiomiya Iruka.
Go to Zerozaki Soushiki's Humanity Test Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

92 Comments

@Randrakan564 you don't need to - but you should anyway ;) zaregoto's made of win:D
DAM!

A family made outta cutthroat murderers, a family for those who have no one. And the only reason to live for them is killing. Glad that brother is on Iori-chan´s side.

Can´t express how glad over the releases, thousand thanks.

@TheCree: You must be new to reading manga or reading in general................
Too much text about the philosophy of evil. Couldn't make it through frst chapter.

This seems to be from the same writer as medaka box.

wat.

He is basically LN writer. I knew that he wrote monogatari series,but I didn't know about medaka box(not like I care anyway).
@qber Nisio is actually pretty prolific. He's also the author of the Bakemonogatari series, among others. His one-shots are always interesting.
This seems to be from the same writer as medaka box.

wat.
Send chills down my spine how good this is. Thanks for bringing us the translation. How can this be rated so low?

This girl is funny as hell
The dude is badass creepy

Awesome combo.
Do you need to have read the Zaregoto series to understand this manga?
This ventriloquism is sooo creeepyy. I like it :)
Haaa is this a psycho manga?
So this finally came out huh. Anticipating future chapters.
Getting killed by your crush...and she pretty much doesn't really care about it... that must feel pretty bad.
@Shamune: a lot more things are more lethal than people think.

Toothpick? You can easily blind someone with that.

Although characters with giant scissors just reminds me of that one in Akame ga Kill D: Schere...
is it a guy or girl? I CAN'T TELL!
Wow,,after i finished the chapter the pic changed to a different one
hmm looks interesting...
I have some scissors over there on my bed. Now I'm afraid of them. Who knew they could be such lethal weapons...
Seriously, though, I'd like to see more of this. Looks like it might have lots of talky/philosophical stuff.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics