Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.33 - 78votes)

Zerozaki Soushiki's Humanity Test

Alt Names: alt 零崎双識の人間試験alt Zerozaki Soushiki no Ningen Shikenalt Zerozaki Soushiki's Human Exam
Author: Shiomiya Iruka & Nisioisin
Artist: Shiomiya Iruka
Genres: Action ActionPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hitoshiki's older brother, master of the giant scissors, discovers a just awakened Zerozaki -- a 17 year old girl named Mutou Iori. Before he can convince her that his offer to make her his sister is not creepy and sinister, she gets mixed up in a bloody conflict with a pair of furious killers out to avenge their sister's death.

Manga is based on Nishio Ishin's novel “Zerozaki Soushiki's Humanity Test”. Story and art handled by Shiomiya Iruka.
Go to Zerozaki Soushiki's Humanity Test Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

92 Comments

This keeps getting better. Just hope so much they have a method to let her use something like hands again after all of this.

Spoiler

• Ada likes this

This keeps getting better. Just hope so much they have a method to let her use something like hands again after all of this.

I want to hug you, nii-san, but I have no hands.

ohhhh shiiiiiitttt!!!

wow just wow, nisiOisin is one of the best telling stories, that last scene daaaamn.

shit's getting reeeeeaaaaal.

also really love nisio isin's notes at the end; they help me understand the world a bit better, given i haven't read any of his works in this series or its sister series.

Man... good by hand... !!

I was hoping for the art to be a little bit morelike katanagatari... 

Well damn, that was intense.

Jun <3

Seeing Aikawa Jun is all I wanted.

Woah, seeing Soushiki piss his pants because of Aikawa was priceless. She really is Mankind's Strongest.

I defy this manga to start making some sort of sense.

Not sure whether to call it nonsense or a masterpiece, but finally...Jun made an appearance!

Digital scans from the publisher. Perhaps their resolution isn't as clear as manual scans, but that is not something we have much control over.

I see; that is rather unfortunate, but it is as you say. Thanks so much for all your work, and my apologies for making it seem like it was on you.

Well, I'm not sure how to say it, but here's a comparison between scans of chapter 7:

Spoiler

Twisted Hel's release is on the left, and EG Scans' on the right. Probably easier to see if you open the image in a new tab at full-size, but the lines on the right looks blurrier and less well-defined.

By digitally scanned raws, do you mean they come from a web source?

Digital scans from the publisher. Perhaps their resolution isn't as clear as manual scans, but that is not something we have much control over.

Please elaborate. I believe that for this series we aren't using any filters whatsoever in cleaning, just basic levelling and redrawing since we have digitally scanned raws.

Well, I'm not sure how to say it, but here's a comparison between scans of chapter 7:
Spoiler

Twisted Hel's release is on the left, and EG Scans' on the right. Probably easier to see if you open the image in a new tab at full-size, but the lines on the right looks blurrier and less well-defined.

By digitally scanned raws, do you mean they come from a web source?

thankful EGS picked this up, and i enjoy their translation, but i have to say i'm not a fan of how their cleaning looks more like blurring and losing all art detail :S

well, beggars can't be choosers, and it's not like i know how to clean, either
- 3 -

Please elaborate. I believe that for this series we aren't using any filters whatsoever in cleaning, just basic levelling and redrawing since we have digitally scanned raws.

Who exactly am I supposed to root for in this series? Everyone is terrible.

Iori isn't that terrible...

Who exactly am I supposed to root for in this series? Everyone is terrible.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

thankful EGS picked this up, and i enjoy their translation, but i have to say i'm not a fan of how their cleaning looks more like blurring and losing all art detail :S

well, beggars can't be choosers, and it's not like i know how to clean, either
- 3 -

*drool*

o/

\o

Just one more chapter and we will be up!

So many thanks to EGS :)

By following this series, I feel like I'm exiling myself to year-long waits, but somehow, I feel like it will be worth it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics