Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 268votes)

Claymore

Alt Names: alt 大剑alt クレイモアalt 猎魔战记alt 클레이모어alt Kureimoaalt Mắt Bạc
Author: Yagi Norihiro
Artist: Yagi Norihiro
Genres: Action ActionFantasy Fantasy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a world where monsters called Yoma prey on humans and live among them in disguise, humanity's only hope is a new breed of warrior known as Claymores. Half human, half monster, these silver-eyed slayers possess supernatural strength, but are condemned to fight their savage impulses or lose their humanity completely.
Go to Claymore Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion [Spoiler Alert] New Window ValorantX
  • 74 Replies
Topic Teresa and Priscilla, a theory New Window accipiter
  • 4 Replies
Topic What happend to Chp 5-39? New Window AirOnSkin
  • 1 Replies
Topic Miria - a lucky idiot or a skillful strategist? New Window Goral
  • 9 Replies
Topic Claymore = Star Wars New Window Heretic
  • 2 Replies
Topic Rubel/Louvre Conspiracy Theories [probable spoiler alert] New Window oliverwashere
  • 2 Replies

396 Comments

Everyone, calm down about the ending! Did you notice that this is the first chapter of a new volume?
Hmm, I think this ending was well and good, it allows an opening for another time jump, and a change in the name of the comic. I would be nice to see things take a turn for the better for the girls, were they established their own organization that is far more accepted by the people of their land.
eh? end? O.o
Lol such a bad ending to an arc that stretched so long.
I lol'd at the ending. Not only it was unreasonable, it was also way too weak. Also, Raki didn't even appear in this chapter. Totally troll and wanna decapitate the mangaka himself.
I doubt this is THE end of Claymore. There's definitely going to be a continuation, maybe a sequel of some sort. I don't think the manga was bad enough to get canceled either.
Where did it say that was the ending????? I didn't even see that. That better not be the ending, that was worse than Negima Sensei, IO and Dark Mage 's horrible endings put together.
The way it ended pretty much leaves a huge door open for a perfect sequel. Like this:
The surviving Claymore's rebuild the organization into an order of female knights who really do protect Humans from the surviving yoma and other beasties. As time passes the true empire starts investigating why their island sized "research center" has gone out of contact and sends their agents to investigate, new and epic battles ensue, and the true puppet master shall be revealed. -This...or the series got axed, wouldn't be the 1st time that a long ongoing series gets canceled.
totaly troll .......
There's probably going to be a sequel, way too many plot lines unfinished, on another note, yoma are zombies? Or more accurately they're las plagas...
Wut?
I feel I got trolled. Really hard.
so where the hell is Claire?! it was just like that between her and Priscilla? i demand a continuation!
That would be a very lame ending. With the way it was set up I definitely feel like it's going to continue.
What the..? So i give up on my time some stupid ending like this ?
Dafuq...?
That was unexpected.
indeed fizanko, like wtf happen to claire : <
It sounds like a sequel's in the works; the way it ends implies there will be more in the future.
I just hope it only means that it's the end of the "fall of the organization" arc, not the end of claymore.
Because there are too much plots unsolved and too many questions unanswered to end like this.
Did I just read "CLAYMORE ~ END"!?
"Ca-Can I hold your hand?"

Duff = Pussy Destroyer
What the... Raki went from following Clare like a lost puppy to having his own harem?
Well I found that sidestory more entertaining than the... what past 10 chapters or so? :D
I don't share your initial 'rage' about side story for Claymore Lunari, but indeed, that side story is sweet <3 that comment probably applies to several others though.
I was going to rage about "Don't waste 1 chp that once comes out ONCE a month for a side sto..."
<3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics