Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 41votes)

Tenkuu Seiryuu ~Innocent Dragon~

Alt Names: alt 天空圣龙alt 天空聖龍~イノセント・ドラゴン~alt Innocent Dragonalt Masum Ejderalt Tenkuu Seiryuu - Innocent Dragon
Author: Yamaguchi Miyuki
Artist: Yamaguchi Miyuki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Lord of Sanwa’s son Lamkha saves Kanan, who collapsed on the road, and brings her home. In Sanwa, where the Messengers of Heaven or Flying Serpents roam the skies, a legend has been passed down the generations. According to the legend, a Holy Dragon fell from the heavens following a battle against a Black Dragon and was buried in Sanwa. What is the truth behind the legend?
Go to Tenkuu Seiryuu ~Innocent Dragon~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

27 Comments

Simply awesome story!!! It's been so long since the last time I found a decent shoujo. It really it's worth the while, and once you begin reading you can't stop, seriously.
Wow, it has been long since I was so interested in a fantasy story like this! :D
A story that doesn't lack anythingat all. I can't wait for Ivyscan to release another chapter!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics