Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 28votes)

Regatta

Alt Names: alt レガッタ 君といた永遠alt Regatta Kimi to Ita Eienalt Регата
Author: Hara Hidenori
Artist: Hara Hidenori
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Story about Makoto Osawa, a university student on the regatta (rowing) team. He and his friend have dominated the intercollegiate competition for the double scull. Along with his friend's girlfriend (and team manager) Misao , the team has dreams of participating in an Olympic competition. But his friend's death in a racing accident leaves Makoto broken up, and he has to deal with pulling himself together as well as facing the trials of love and friendship.
Go to Regatta Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Osawa is wrong New Window Purple Library Guy
  • 73 Replies

89 Comments

Thanks a lot Village Idiot!!

beautiful chapters. Thx for the update!

Very awesome, thanks VIS!!

Great new chapter, thanks a lot VIS!!

Damn, I was kind of hoping

Spoiler

eish, 2 down!

Very cool, thanks a lot for the new chapter Village Idiot!!

Great chapter.  Thanks, VIS.  This chapter is what rowing is all about!  I never got anywhere near that level, but I know that feeling, and it's like being catapulted off an aircraft carrier.  The adrenaline/endorphin blast is incredible.

Yup, pretty thrilling stuff, thanks a lot VIS!

He didn't want to sit behind Taki, but Anzai is letting him sit in front?

Very awesome new chapter, thanks a lot VIS!

Very cool, thanks VIS!!!

An update!  Thanks Village Idiot!

What svines85 said. I love this manga, as it takes me back (39 years, damnit) to when I was rowing. There ain't no better sport! Just a comment on Village Idiot as a scanlation team. When they undertake a project, it's BTTW (B@##s To The Wall) with them. No half-hearted commitment, they take it all the way, with panache, great translation, and incredible speed. We love you guys/gals, you rock!!
thanks for the new chapter Village Idiot Scans!!
Thanks, Village Idiots! You guys/gals have a knack for picking great manga to scanlate.
Great new chapter, thanks a lot VIS!!!
@Sutton
) What guilt, what revealed? Don't understand, explain it.

She basically admitted to Oosawa she was halfheartedly dated Kurata

2) I think she was clever enough to see clearly, that such a thing (making a move out of jealousy) COULD NOT happen. Neither their relationship, nor their make ups would lead to such outcome.

She probably tried to forget him but couldn't much to Kurata's distress.

3) Okay, I admit, it's possible, that he thought this way. But what would he achieve? They (mc and the girl) would stop interracting, she'd suddenly be crazy in love with Kurata? His only possible bet, I believe, was to break the team, so that she REALLY does spend less time with mc.

Basically relief on his part. He can dump his half hearted girlfriend with the match excuse because he is unable to dump her on his own because he likes her too much but it still pains him that she only thinks of Oosawa (relief from this pain). He probably wavered and initially wanted Oosawa to come out with his feelings but in the end he couldn't really do it because he already knew she would go to him if he ever revealed his feelings and due to that distress he got himself killed . If he were to win he hoped he could distance Oosawa from Misao by using this win to keep Oosawa away.
Awesome, thanks a lot VIS!!
very enjoyable manga thus far
Awesome new chapter, thanks a lot Village Idiot Scans!!
waooooo that chapter went by so fast, thanks for the scans VIS ;]
Great new chapter, thanks a lot Village Idiot Scans!!!
@RS456

) What guilt, what revealed? Don't understand, explain it.
2) I think she was clever enough to see clearly, that such a thing (making a move out of jealousy) COULD NOT happen. Neither their relationship, nor their make ups would lead to such outcome.
3) Okay, I admit, it's possible, that he thought this way. But what would he achieve? They (mc and the girl) would stop interracting, she'd suddenly be crazy in love with Kurata? His only possible bet, I believe, was to break the team, so that she REALLY does spend less time with mc.
Thanks VIS!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics