Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 177votes)

Sayonara Piano Sonata

Alt Names: alt さよならピアノソナタalt 离别的钢琴奏鸣曲alt 離別的鋼琴奏鳴曲
Author: Sugii Hikaru
Artist: Akasaka Aka
Genres: Drama DramaMusic MusicRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Enter Hikawa Naomi, son of a music critic and Ebisawa Mafuyu, a young prodigy pianist who suddenly disappeared from the music world.
Go to Sayonara Piano Sonata Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic C.E. Light Novels Translations - Sayonara Piano Sonata (Novel) New Window Kalladin
  • 1 Replies

152 Comments

very nice. i still think there should be a Music genre added to the list of genres avaliable to Batoto.
why? too bad, I wanted more piano. This manga was so good.
Thanks futari wa pretty anon for awesome work
"Updated: 2 hours ago"

I swear my heart danced with joy when I saw that. But what a letdown.

T__T
whattt??? final chapter???

someone please do translation for Light Novel.... >.<
Best Manga Ever. ;_;
Yea I was referring to the LN. Well thats too bad, was looking forward to it :/
I see so they end it on volume one of the LN.
Mafuyu become very dere starting from volume two and they decided to omit that?
My life is incomplete.
Ahh perhaps by volume one you are referring to the light novel, well that's the way most adaptions are :P
@zelblade the manga is already translated up to volume 3, not sure what you mean. Although it IS really short....
They are ending the manga at volume one...? :(
I wish they would make an anime, if not an OVA for this manga.
I hope it doesnt have a sad ending, where they dont meet up at the end at it just says something like "Well, even if shes out there I know we will meet again..". Hate those endings. So sad and painful, almost makes me wish I never read it in the first place.. I do hope this manga has a happy ending, even though it wouldnt be realistic, we dont read mangas for them to be realistic, for that we could watch the news.

And it is ending, it says "Next chapter: Final" or something along those lines. >_<
Why everyone say it's ending soon?
Don't tell me the manga only cover volume one of the Light Novel?
shoot. i was like O_O when i found this on the "Recently Updated" feed.

it was like 1000 years!
Oh update!!! Yeaa... wait, no! It's the penultimate chapter?! DAFUQ, NO!!! It's to good to end soon :( But well, it might be better than dragging it into a long harem romance.
@YouNowKnowThatMyNameIsLong that might be little bit hard because song licence and stuff like that, but i agree with you this deserves to be made into an anime.
Both of manga and light novel are awesome, leaving me speechless....
I really enjoyed this series, it's a shame to see it come to an end so soon.
This is an amazing manga so it is disappointing to hear that it is ending soon. I think I'll definitely be checking out the light novel!
This manga really leaves me wanting more haha !!
Truly, this deserves to be made into an anime.
Is the LN translated and if it is where can I find it?
Guess I'll start reading the light novels online after the next chapter. Wish C.E. was further along, but I'll take my time.
Ahhh a real shame that it's ending!
Beautiful, not only portrays the ideas of a youngster of his age, questioning all the time, doubting, and acting recklessly, but also shows the adult part, how do they suffer from our selfish acts.
Honestly this quite moving for me, sincerely the connection between mafuyu and the main is beautiful, a shame they won't pass the 5 volume.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics