Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 177votes)

Sayonara Piano Sonata

Alt Names: alt さよならピアノソナタalt 离别的钢琴奏鸣曲alt 離別的鋼琴奏鳴曲
Author: Sugii Hikaru
Artist: Akasaka Aka
Genres: Drama DramaMusic MusicRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Enter Hikawa Naomi, son of a music critic and Ebisawa Mafuyu, a young prodigy pianist who suddenly disappeared from the music world.
Go to Sayonara Piano Sonata Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic C.E. Light Novels Translations - Sayonara Piano Sonata (Novel) New Window Kalladin
  • 1 Replies

152 Comments

It was a nice manga. Thanks Futari wa Pretty Anon for scanlating it.
i enjoyed reading this a lot, at the end, you can't help but feel that breeze in your heart along with a faint smile and satisfaction. Beautifully made manga^^
This is just too cute, sometimes sad but also heartwarming.
It as too short, but it reflected something to me. Great Series, it made me smile :)
What is there to continue on in Volume 2+ of the LN?
I am content with this series. Thank you to our translator and of course Akasaka-sensei!
The ending made me smile. So cute :)
Love this series~! That ending made me almost cried.
I.... I'm not crying *sniff* okay? *sniff*
love it, would love to see another one that is longer but with a similar setting/style
i tought it would end in a bittersweet way but the few page makes my hearth explode.
im glad that i read this :)
ANYWAY GOOD ENDING!
cute or sweet, i don't really know but thats the feeling this manga left on me.
Awww. I was scared the final chapter was going to be a major disappointment and rushed, but I'm surprised. It's a good ending, I really like it. It's just a bit sad, there was so much more potential. Oh well. The girl confessing to him surprised me though lol
aw... this was tooooooooooooooo sweeettt... Gonna read the novel now
@0935xxx8015 I know, I read up to volume 3, and also read a review of all the volumes, its, indeed, touching and really well paced, without forced harem and good character development.

The main is good, he even realize that he himself is dense.
A nice ending. Went straight to listen to Beethoven's Farewell.
Hehehehe, the father is such a dork in his last appearance.
thank you Futari wa Pretty Anon to pick this until the end, we really appreciate that!
nnnnoooooo
it ended!
how sad
Guys, pardon me for a minute. I've gotta go cry over there for a little while. That- that was too damn sweet and beautiful. Not fair.
I don't know about you guys. But I will never forget this series. Never.
Aaaaaaaaah. I replied to a comment not knowing that other comments below have already said those things before me.

t_t
@ thearux Someone was actually translating the LN. I was able to google it before after reading the chapter 15 updAte (obviously, I wanted more of it) I don't know how many volumes of raw there were but at Cetranslation.blogspot.com, they were able to translate volume 1 and 2 and the first 3 chapters of volume 3. I can't really tell if they were doing it fast since I'm not used to reading translated LN. This is actually the 1st LN I decided on reading. This is just a good story to be missed out.

Oh, the 16 chapters were only within the 1st volume of the LN.
Thank you for the scanlations.
wow... it ended,,,

thank you for the scans.. ^^
Touching, honestly, very good adaptation of the first volume of the light novel, really good one indeed, it gives the same feelings as the novel did, its a shame we won't see a dere Mafuyu.

Outstanding manga, it deserved more chapters, hope someone translates the novel.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics