Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 177votes)

Sayonara Piano Sonata

Alt Names: alt さよならピアノソナタalt 离别的钢琴奏鸣曲alt 離別的鋼琴奏鳴曲
Author: Sugii Hikaru
Artist: Akasaka Aka
Genres: Drama DramaMusic MusicRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Enter Hikawa Naomi, son of a music critic and Ebisawa Mafuyu, a young prodigy pianist who suddenly disappeared from the music world.
Go to Sayonara Piano Sonata Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic C.E. Light Novels Translations - Sayonara Piano Sonata (Novel) New Window Kalladin
  • 1 Replies

152 Comments

@defry
Spoiler
I like a bit the main guy, in few good harem you'd find a likeable main guy with a realistic personality. Ohh, I think this might turn out to be into a harem. I mean, the band composed of him and the rest girls.. if it's like that, harem will be inevitable.
"I can forgive him, because he's goddamn Jimi Hendrix!" - great line. Complete agreement, I would forgive that man-god anything.
is mafuyu going to die?? i hope noT~ hmmm. . based on the title it says Sayonara (means goodbye) Piano Sonata. . so goodbye to piano music?? hmmm. . I also think that she got her condition from the schock right after seeing her mother w/ another man and a daughter. . I want to read more. . well I have to wait :D . .
~ at first , i didn't feel reading this, but then . . its really good as you go along~
Did I forget to put "male" on my profile? XD
At first, I tried reading this multiple times and it was unbearable. The first chapter was just so unmotivational (for lack of words) that I would not want to read it. Now into chapter 2, I have high expectations.
The club leader gives me this flirting attitude...sexy girl.
Softpick is so cute~
Cute chapter, the dude should confess himself already, he is all over her, all over, literally and imaginary.
@GypsyReborn Sayonara Piano Sonata tier
Spoiler
"I'm separated from you, but by playing this music together, it's almost like I'm by your side" (Ebisawa Mafuyu)
very very great development in 3 chapters.... maybe one of the best manga I have read... but everything depends how they end this manga (I haven't read Light Novel version)

@zilentworld... I just want to see Mafuyu play that part with my eyes.... hahaha... a loli tsundere moe girl is playing classical music with her electric guitar
one of the more interesting manga I've read in a long time, plus the lite novel is being translated.
yes it is true this manga is god tier. infact it may be past god tier. i have no idea what to name it....how about point of singularity tier? you know how scientists theorize that before the big bang occurred there was a point of singularity where everything erupted from? help me come up with a name for this past god tier manga!!!
FWPA site visited. Entire series to date: downloaded. This is going in my Epic folder.
@thearux: You must've read my post with shinobu's voice :o
This

is what mafuyu's guitar playing might look like!
@Softpick Your avatar and what you said made me excited, take responsibility~
She should've have noticed that it was on E flat after the first 14 bars then tuned down all strings by half. Not to mention that her strat only has 21 frets so she can't tap those high 16ths
Cheeky pianist? =P
FUCK DAT CLIFF HANGER SON. HOLY SHIT DUDES.
damn dem cliffhangers!
Cool!
now! catch her and don't ever let her go again!
Shitty father has to die, motherf*cker.
@nugrahadi

it doesn't have to be a real person though, there are music programs that can do that

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics