Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 236votes)

Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! -Chronicles of Street Observation Research-

Alt Names: alt Chronicles of Street Observation Researchalt Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai! - Rojou Kansatsu Kenkyuu Nisshialt Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai! ~Rojou Kansatsu Kenkyuu Nisshi~alt Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! -Rojyou Kansoku-Kengaku Nishi-alt Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai!: Rojou Kansatsu Kenkyuukai Nisshi
Author: Matsu Tomohiro
Artist: Miyano Hirotsugu
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Chronicles of Street Observation Research is a Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/papa-no-iukoto-wo-kikinasai-r960) spin off centered on Yuuta's university life and what happens at the Street Observation Research Society.

Compared to the other spin-offs, this one has more adult contents.
Go to Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! -Chronicles of Street Observation Research- Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Discussion] Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! -Chronicles of Street Observation Research- New Window greensoulreaper
  • 10 Replies
Topic This series New Window nobaka
  • 1 Replies

620 Comments

Who would win: Nimura or Barney?

Bro....please...

I don't see how Nimura is to blame, if your gf is unfaithful its on her.

Oh yeah, the poor defenseless Nimura just can't say no, huh? >.> He might be a good friend, but he's a real douchebag as a guy in general.

I've thought about it, and I think the reason he can be so nice towards the sisters trio might be because he can freely direct his lust towards the University's girls. Or else he might go for Sora.... and that would not be socially acceptable. (well that might also ease the burden Sora put on always cockbloking Yuuta but it would feel wrong)

The heck, she pulled that out from the magic valley?

Oh yeah, the poor defenseless Nimura just can't say no, huh? >.> He might be a good friend, but he's a real douchebag as a guy in general.

at the end Nimura can't complain, he calls for trouble.

Who would win: Nimura or Barney?

Her bosom has no limit...

that last chapter is still making me laugh..... a machine gun.......hehehehe

well, i suck, i can't even post an img properly...

i can't either. you're not alone bro

use the bbcode: (img)url of the image(/img)     with the ( ) replaced with [ ]

"his series is now on hiatus. We have no idea if/when the author will ever continue this series"

33c4b951.gif

yeah that's saddening, but there are 12 light novel of it but only the first 3 are translated... and so far the mangas havent gotten past the first 2 book. How I wish there could be a way to help translate these... but I don't know how to read japanese...

i can't either. you're not alone bro

i feel sorry for those guys that got ntr. no one deserves that. 

I know, Nimura kinda pisses me off. he's cool and all but he's kinda a shitty person. the girls piss me off even more though. just goes to show how shallow they are. can't blame all those guys, Nimura deserves to get "FUBAR"ed

when I saw the first page, it was pretty obvious how they got to that point. Nimura's been busy as usual. can't really blame those guys, but dragging Yuuta into it was not cool. thing is: if he weren't an indiscriminate womanizer, he might make for a good friend.

"his series is now on hiatus. We have no idea if/when the author will ever continue this series"

33c4b951.gif

i feel sorry for those guys that got ntr. no one deserves that. 

c323d1017e518b3b537fab9ef0156674.gif

That shit aint funny. Fucking Nimura you NTR bastard.....I'd beat the shit out of him even if he was my friend.

That NTR bastard....

TEACH ME YOUR TECHNIQUES!!

Nimura, the NTR Master!!!

Its odd that its funny here and not rage inducing

Hina massacres the whole household with hear tears...

I'm not gonna lie, every time Hina comes into the story, I feel she should come with a warning label like:

3134901.771549.jpg

Wish he would get his head out the gutter with such crappy delusions, either do something or look after your kids.

Geez, Hina gets cuter with every chapter. She's probably the cutest character on current manga scene....

She is indeed amazingly cute.  On full power, I'd say she gives Kotarou from Gakuen Babysitters and even the twins from Love So Life a run for their money.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics