Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 236votes)

Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! -Chronicles of Street Observation Research-

Alt Names: alt Chronicles of Street Observation Researchalt Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai! - Rojou Kansatsu Kenkyuu Nisshialt Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai! ~Rojou Kansatsu Kenkyuu Nisshi~alt Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! -Rojyou Kansoku-Kengaku Nishi-alt Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai!: Rojou Kansatsu Kenkyuukai Nisshi
Author: Matsu Tomohiro
Artist: Miyano Hirotsugu
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Chronicles of Street Observation Research is a Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/papa-no-iukoto-wo-kikinasai-r960) spin off centered on Yuuta's university life and what happens at the Street Observation Research Society.

Compared to the other spin-offs, this one has more adult contents.
Go to Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! -Chronicles of Street Observation Research- Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Discussion] Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! -Chronicles of Street Observation Research- New Window greensoulreaper
  • 10 Replies
Topic This series New Window nobaka
  • 1 Replies

620 Comments

The sad part about this is how accurate to lifeNimura's antics are here. It doesn't matter how close you are with your girl, if someone better comes along your girl will leave you for that guy. (nimura is case in point)

And then when you get better at getting girls and they start flocking to you, you start getting depressed cause you realize that girls aren't as hard as you once thought and the pure relationships you see in manga and anime don't exist. Ugh.

Ironically the more girls you sleep with the most disconnected you are from the whole thing. Which ironically also leads to girls being more interested in you. I guess it's true what they say that the people who don't look for it will always get it.

I've thought about it, and I think the reason he can be so nice towards the sisters trio might be because he can freely direct his lust towards the University's girls. Or else he might go for Sora.... and that would not be socially acceptable. (well that might also ease the burden Sora put on always cockbloking Yuuta but it would feel wrong)

Sora? I thought he had the highest affinity with Miu.

i wish the Hiatus would end i like to see more lol.

lol... the guys can't help but get aroused while their girlfriends where being seduced... i feel the same way.. hahah. 

... I don't know what you guys are thinking.

lol... the guys can't help but get aroused while their girlfriends where being seduced... i feel the same way.. hahah. 

Hiatus FUCK

if someone want to kill this bastard you can have my sword

If I'm NTR-ed, I will kill (nah, too easy) torture her until she is broken and die with happy ahogae face like this.

Spoiler

And this is a 4D Boobs from the 22nd century

Thumbs for Raika

Spoiler

These days I don't know...they all seem that way.  I scored 3 straight chicks who happened to be sluts...ugh!  Gonna take a break from dating for a few years.

date older women if you have that much of a problem since they actually do seek out a stable relationship.

Bottomless tits! O_O

It's better to know sooner that the girl/woman of your affections is a heartless slut than later when you're stuck with either kids or child support. Let a ho be a ho or you'll just regret it later.

These days I don't know...they all seem that way.  I scored 3 straight chicks who happened to be sluts...ugh!  Gonna take a break from dating for a few years.

classic guns out of the boobs never get old

I'm so much happy, by new chapters and the spirit of Rambo was here

Her bosom has no limit...

BANKAI!!!

It's better to know sooner that the girl/woman of your affections is a heartless slut than later when you're stuck with either kids or child support. Let a ho be a ho or you'll just regret it later.

hahahaha you people are actually raging about the NTR part....LMAO!!! Don't take it too seriously, please.

yea im done with this they should rename this the college of dirty whore's and the fucktard nimura dude is a sicko i would put a bat into his shull people like him deserve the worst and disgust me to my core thank the lord i can just click the mouse and never have to see his dirty fucking face ever again . dropping this garbage pile Im out!

You mad because it's only not cancelled manga spin-off?

I love this crazy shit.

yea im done with this they should rename this the college of dirty whore's and the fucktard nimura dude is a sicko i would put a bat into his shull people like him deserve the worst and disgust me to my core thank the lord i can just click the mouse and never have to see his dirty fucking face ever again . dropping this garbage pile Im out!

Well, that's odd. I can't take this manga seriously enough to even be bothered by the fact he sleeps with a lot of girls. But, I suppose if it somehow pisses you off enough, go ahead and drop it series. I'm sure the comment section will be better off without you.

that last chapter is still making me laugh..... a machine gun.......hehehehe

and of course if she's using a machine gun it has to be sailor uniform.

They all seem happier having casual sex with Nimura though, lol.

Women can make their own choices, and aren't really items to be stolen. It'd be different if those girlfriends were idiots who were taken advantage of by Nimura, but that's clearly not the case lol. Nimura has no moral obligation to turn down women who chose him over some other guy.

Well, even saying that, it's not like I can't empathise with those poor men, ahaha... sounds painful ^ ^;

I'd say it's both the women's fault and Nimura's. Respect the code man, don't be a  douche.

Oh yeah, the poor defenseless Nimura just can't say no, huh? >.> He might be a good friend, but he's a real douchebag as a guy in general.

They all seem happier having casual sex with Nimura though, lol.

Women can make their own choices, and aren't really items to be stolen. It'd be different if those girlfriends were idiots who were taken advantage of by Nimura, but that's clearly not the case lol. Nimura has no moral obligation to turn down women who chose him over some other guy.

Well, even saying that, it's not like I can't empathise with those poor men, ahaha... sounds painful ^ ^;

Unable to object when there're comments about NTR.

An Amazing Chapter
That Nimura Smirk
Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics