Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 236votes)

Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! -Chronicles of Street Observation Research-

Alt Names: alt Chronicles of Street Observation Researchalt Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai! - Rojou Kansatsu Kenkyuu Nisshialt Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai! ~Rojou Kansatsu Kenkyuu Nisshi~alt Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! -Rojyou Kansoku-Kengaku Nishi-alt Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai!: Rojou Kansatsu Kenkyuukai Nisshi
Author: Matsu Tomohiro
Artist: Miyano Hirotsugu
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Chronicles of Street Observation Research is a Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/papa-no-iukoto-wo-kikinasai-r960) spin off centered on Yuuta's university life and what happens at the Street Observation Research Society.

Compared to the other spin-offs, this one has more adult contents.
Go to Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! -Chronicles of Street Observation Research- Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Discussion] Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! -Chronicles of Street Observation Research- New Window greensoulreaper
  • 10 Replies
Topic This series New Window nobaka
  • 1 Replies

620 Comments

wow a two year since last chapter was posted but is it just me or did the art severely changed. This had a really serious rushed feeling to it. He really should have did more chapters, since it was lot better then his other spinoffs or main series or even the LN. Another 11 chapters I would of been satisfied with at least for a good ending arc, not a take a long ass hiatus then end it with one rushed chapter feels. Now I'm glad they said they loved each other finally but would it hurt that he didn't make raika go oh but i love the girls more stick would of like it that she finally loved him more than the girls.

Well at least it wasn't as shitty as the LN ending.

No is true this time but sadly ch 32 is the final chapter.

it'S BEEN SO LONG ;A;

dude im pretty sure it was april fools joke unless its leg

No is true this time but sadly ch 32 is the final chapter.

Rejoice!! the hiatus is finally over. 

dude im pretty sure it was april fools joke unless its legit

Rejoice!! the hiatus is finally over. 

some stupid hiatus that was never explained

Its strange cause recently Japanzai announced on the website that c32 was released.  You click the link and its a 404 missing/cant find page.  

I'll note however it was posted March 31st .. so wondering if it was for April fools day..

one half year without release why???

some stupid hiatus that was never explained

one half year without release why???

love the fact there has yet to be a word of he is ever gonna do anything i get hiatus happen but this is just plain insane.

still on hiatus. 

I wonder if the manga is still ongoing.

well it's been more than 1 year here............

when the update will release?

duh  1 year passed and no update 

now you know my pain lol.

duh  1 year passed and no update 

Nimura is a scumbag. I really hate him being as prominent a role as he is.

Even though he comes through for his buddy, he is still a piece of trash overall. What a terrible character he has. Realistically, he's going to end up being beaten half to death one day.

Also, the women he was with are shallow pieces of garbage. I mean, really? We want to play around but you can have me later on. That won't fly for any half decent man..

Actually the manga has been on hiatus since March of 2013. :o

geez what the frick is up with that either end it with a few new chapters or get off that butt and continue it lol.

well I got a bad feeling that the author if he ever "DOES" release the next one it'll be last one or two cuz 10 months come on.

Actually the manga has been on hiatus since March of 2013. :o

well I got a bad feeling that the author if he ever "DOES" release the next one it'll be last one or two cuz 10 months come on.

Watching the Anime.! 

And what the hell is this description?

Description:

Yuuta Segawa, a college student, suddenly becomes the guardian of his three nieces in place of his sister and her husband. The eldest niece, Sora, is a 14 year old middle school student with semi-long brownish hair decorated with a ribbon. The middle niece, Miu, is an elementary schoolgirl with blond pigtails. The youngest niece, Hina, is an angelic 3 year old attending daycare. This at-home romantic comedy illustrates the chaotic but heartwarming lives of these four characters in their tiny one-room apartmen

Why is the chapter presented like a webtoon comics ? 

Dat pain bullet

Where's my christmas present?  I want (Need) an update :(

yeah its been 5 months and seriously the mangaka and author still shouldn't be on hiatus unless it was something really serious.

Where's my christmas present?  I want (Need) an update :(

Sora? I thought he had the highest affinity with Miu.

this is true, but I see it more in the way of kindred spirits, He can already see that she will be a hart beaker when she gets older, and he is slowly becoming her mentor. As for him and Sora, even without all the women he sleeps with, he would not make a move on her, the guy is more or less level headed, and he dose not sleep around because he is lustful, he sleeps around simply because he can. We sould also remember that the women he hangs around the most, are the women he dose not sleep with, well the one woman and three kids.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics