Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 236votes)

Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! -Chronicles of Street Observation Research-

Alt Names: alt Chronicles of Street Observation Researchalt Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai! - Rojou Kansatsu Kenkyuu Nisshialt Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai! ~Rojou Kansatsu Kenkyuu Nisshi~alt Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! -Rojyou Kansoku-Kengaku Nishi-alt Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai!: Rojou Kansatsu Kenkyuukai Nisshi
Author: Matsu Tomohiro
Artist: Miyano Hirotsugu
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Chronicles of Street Observation Research is a Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/papa-no-iukoto-wo-kikinasai-r960) spin off centered on Yuuta's university life and what happens at the Street Observation Research Society.

Compared to the other spin-offs, this one has more adult contents.
Go to Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! -Chronicles of Street Observation Research- Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Discussion] Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! -Chronicles of Street Observation Research- New Window greensoulreaper
  • 10 Replies
Topic This series New Window nobaka
  • 1 Replies

620 Comments

Two chapter in less than 48 hours!? Oh Japanzai you just made me love you more! Now if I could find the volume 4 to 11 of the light novel translated... ^_^

sora being an annoying unneeded character as usual

I lol'd so hard at the "he'll already have wizard status when she finally gives up" that I woke up my neighbours...

It's the truth though lol

Two chapters in less than two days, it makes me very happy

Geez, Hina gets cuter with every chapter. She's probably the cutest character on current manga scene....

The art style most definitely changed. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the artist changed. There was a hiatus between chapters 29 and 30, so something definitely happened.

Is it just me or the art seems a bit different in this chapter?

http://vatoto.com/read/_/183634/papa-no-iukoto-wo-kikinasai-chronicles-of-street-observation-research_ch30_by_japanzai/17

I swear he's related to Rito from To Love Ru!

And is it me or is Hina-chan drawn very, very small in chapter 30? She looks like she fit in the palm of a person's hand.

Yes! Another new chapter! Thanks Japanzai!

I lol'd so hard at the "he'll already have wizard status when she finally gives up" that I woke up my neighbours...

Sora is the cock block demon of this series. would be so much better without her. it wouldn't negatively impact this series at all if she just disappeared. segawa needs to just set her straight that he doesn't see her that way, maybe then he'll actually get laid cause it's never gonna happen while she is there. he'll already have wizard status when she finally gives up lol

I've seen enough doujins to know what Sora and that old man will do If she got forced to come along.

Sora is the cock block demon of this series. would be so much better without her. it wouldn't negatively impact this series at all if she just disappeared. segawa needs to just set her straight that he doesn't see her that way, maybe then he'll actually get laid cause it's never gonna happen while she is there. he'll already have wizard status when she finally gives up lol

The main story manga and one of the spinoffs have ended.  Im actually surprised this one didnt get "ended" as well.

because this one is selling a lot better than the other ones so why not keep it going and make money if it does well enough it may get its own series based on this one not just an ova.

hmmm i read some hentai like a while ago where the heroine look like reika in that cosplay xD.

Can't get enough of all the different faces Sora makes whenever she gets screentime.

The main story manga and one of the spinoffs have ended.  Im actually surprised this one didnt get "ended" as well.

Dawww.....

But..that outfit...

Nosebleed inducing to the extreme.

Good News And 2 Bad News!

Bad News #1

The translator of this project retired and won't be able to continue TLing. (as of chapter 28)

Good News:

Another translator is willing to continue from chapter 29. (29-31 Chs) :D

Bad News #2

The author, Matsu Tomohiro, has been ill since October of Last year and the manga has been on hiatus since then. As of June 2013 the manga is still on hiatus. (last chapter publish: 31)

Oh! It's saddening I wish Matsu-san to get well, I really like this series and since there is no update for a while i'm seriously considering reading the light novels (just a shame only the first 3 are translated...) ...well i've already downloaded them just need time ^_^ As for the good news, I'm glad it has not been forgotten! (and also very happy to hear chapter 29, 30 and 31 are on their way to being translated!) Serious thumbs up for the new TL! (Raika style :P )

ill since october? wtf, the same shit with iris zero, the hell is going on

Calm down bud, lots of manga authors get sick, we can only hope for their safe recovery. Also its the artist that's sick not the author for iris zero

Bad News #1

The translator of this project retired and won't be able to continue TLing. (as of chapter 28)

Good News:

Bad News #2

The author, Matsu Tomohiro, has been ill since October of Last year and the manga has been on hiatus since then. As of June 2013 the manga is still on hiatus. (last chapter publish: 31)

ill since october? wtf, the same shit with iris zero, the hell is going on

I can't tell if Oda has feelings for him or not.

Bad News #1

Good News:

Bad News #2

@Irecinius No I didn't meant it that way... excitement or being aroused doesn't always equal to a boner or orgasm -_- well about nosebleed that maybe too much self restraint of the above... (japanese people seem a bit stiff) My brother suffer from that alot and it was alway either because he was angry (emotional stimulus) or the air was really dry (environmental stimulus). Doctor said its because capilars (very small vein/arthery) in his nose are too much near his inner skin (epithelium).  As for other reasons i've no particular experience of someone nosebleeding for any other mentioned reason than that and in my previous post. Most obvious would be punch in the face but it's ain't like that in manga...

Nosebleed are principally due to high blood pressure + high hearthbeat rate. High blood pressure may be caused because of salt (noticed asian food contained very high amount of sodium [1200%+ as daily value in ramen wtf!!!]) as for high heartbeat rate it is surely due to excitement. Hope it answered it well.

He means a erection....or orgasm...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics