Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 41votes)

Ryuurouden

Alt Names: alt りゅうろうでんalt Chú bé rồngalt Con trai rồngalt 龍狼伝alt 龙狼传alt Legenda Nagaalt Ryurodenalt Ryuroodenalt Ryuurodenalt Story of Dragon and Wolf
Author: Yamahara Yoshito
Artist: Yamahara Yoshito
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Middle schoolers, Shiro and Masumi, encountered a mysterious dragon that brought them back to the time of the Three Kingdoms; situated in ancient China. As soon as they arrived, they were rescued by the Han Kingdom. Not long after these events, Masumi was kidnapped and Shiro barely escaped death... Soon the story gets more complicated as they are stuck in the past.

In 1997, Ryuurouden won the Kodansha Manga Award for shōnen manga.
Go to Ryuurouden Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic can anyone continue the translating it? New Window darkduke
  • 3 Replies
Topic Does anyone care.... New Window Aizen-sensei
  • 5 Replies
Topic Excellent series and scanlation job New Window ernabc
  • 3 Replies
Topic Raws? New Window Grace
  • 3 Replies

69 Comments

@Lihn So a dragon coming out of the sky to swallow 2 people in an airplane to send them back in time was realistic enough for you?
Just saying...
idc if it's realistic or not..... because above all it's awesome *-*
I draw the line at immortal wolf god! This manga is no longer realistic!!!!@*#(@
SO anyone else getting used to seeing over sized people and animals also don't fuck with Sif
Spoiler
After I read this manga now I realize how schoolgirl's sailor outfit interfere with human histories. Human history is so moe!
I think that Shiro and Masumi are not meant to be together. They're destined to fullfil their roles as supporters of the balance of the three kingdoms, and for that to happen each has their own duties to the Wei's and Han's kingdoms. Masumi is seeing the big picture, she's the type of person who will put people's safety and happiness before her own, hence she will stay by the emperor side to make him follow the right path, even after the end of war. Even longing to be with Masumi again, Shirou has accepted her decision and will probably fight alongside Cao Cao. So like in the beginning of the saga, the story will repeat itself, they'll keep on fighting in opposite sides.
And I don't think Shiro will ever get together with Lian Hua. Even if Masumi decides to stay with the Emperor.
Just like the amulet, they are two halves of one. Making Shiro "complete" just seems... unfair heh
This has been bugging me for a while now but Masumi has been struck and seen the dragon like how many times and she just gets stronger mentally and spiritually with the power of the dragon has Shiro awoken his dragon powers yet or are they waiting for him to fight Zhong Da and awaken, also we all know
Spoiler
Happy July 4th?
Hence the little :D
@unlimito i thought the same thing when i read that part
You shall not pass! ^o^ (Gandalf mode set)
Finally got them up, sry bout that my computer crashed and decide it wanted to be stubborn and not start back up, but thankfully a good stern yelling did the trick and now there up. sry for the delay.
Download at Quickie until Soundspark post the chaps here ;P
In case you haven't heard, Spain continue to reign supreme, and vol25 is out!
Nice back story on how Shiro learned that bad ass illusion attack also Dragon Ball reference nice, "he's channeling dragon energy" then Shiro punches through him might as well called the Demon Lord Piccolo hahah.
https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvpkaeu_fUuw48fOHsik1gczwBRiYlLhBc-ulI9ZfjZ4bsZljb
Thx 4 the update :D
Volume 24 is out. Enjoy.
damn.. its pissing me off when they get together and separate less than a day.. why do "love" dont last very long on both of them..damn.. their destiny sucks!!!
eheheihihihi~~~..

An "ARMY"
@Havoc: It's more like "we can't be together for now". But I like about how the relationship is portrayed. Both parties are smart enough to know. So... we won't see any touchy feely crap.
Spoiler
Can somebody tell the staff to correct the group name to Quickie please? Not Quicke, QUICKIE!

Thanks.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics