Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 68votes)

Tokyo Innocent

Alt Names: alt หนุ่มภูตพราย กับ สาวสื่อวิญญาณalt 东京★纯爱奇缘alt 东京无邪alt 東京★イノセントalt 東京★純愛奇緣alt 東京イノセント
Author: Narumi Naru
Artist: Narumi Naru
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: With the destiny of searching for a bride, the youkai teenage boy came to Tokyo from a small island: Hanzou. A maiden who develops a youkai-atracting constitution at 16: Ichijouji Mei. With the youkai's heaven "Tokyo" as its stage, Girl-Meets-Monster love comedy.
Go to Tokyo Innocent Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

103 Comments

part 1 of 3 by the way
back to work on Tokyo Innocnet ^_^
it'll return to normal manga style next chapter :)
Damn fireworks! Always interrupt the best part!
Thanks VISCANS for this chapter.
why did this turn into something close at 4koma style ?
it still good tough ... (lol) ...
thanks for the release ... =3= ...
I don't think any group should apologize for slow releases. I'm am very grateful that I'm able to read this series in the first place. (Though I would pick this series up in a heart beat if it was licensed in English)
Apologies again for the slow release, I've got a lot going on till the end of November... Once December comes, I'll put my full effort into releasing the rest of this amazingly cute series.
Hanzo was like "Various things happened"Posted Image
LOL
Thanks VIS for the chapter.
Sorry for the wait...
now I seriously want to put any tsundere character from ANY titles of manga and anime and put them on that island ... =3= ...
@acolyte well it is part 1, look forward to part 2 plz :3
Well that chapter had no progress..
Stupid Tanuki!!! Stop getting in the waaay Posted Image
I'm liking this sleeper hit, needs more people reading this.
@shelly91 Think what I'm like when I'm translating this :P Look forward to the next chapter (25) shortly :)
mint flavored ___ o.o

Spoiler

Spoiler
Haha ch. 24 was hilarious.

Go Ren!
Yay, update.

Another relaxing series that I enjoy. The somewhat "serious" undertone is a nice touch, too.
Go go imouto, you can do it!
I'm liking this new development >:]
Plan? More like a confession!
Finally some competition for the girl side since Chitose seems like she didn't take any action.
Spoiler
Just got to say, I don't really like Mei for being stupid and getting two confessions while nothing progressed much with Chitose.

Go Ren!
"it might still be awhile for the next." - hope not

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics