Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 186votes)

Tokyo Ravens

Alt Names: alt とうきょうレイヴンズalt 东京乌鸦alt โตเกียว องเมียวจิalt 도쿄 레이븐스alt Gagak Tokyoalt Tokyo Kuzgunlarıalt 東京レイヴンズalt 東京烏鴉
Author: Azano Kouhei
Artist: Suzumi Atsushi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: An Onmyodo School Fantasy of a Failing Private Onmyo Academy Student!!

Tsuchimikado Harutora was born into a prestigious Onmyoji family, but he can't see "spirit energy". Therefore, he's been enjoying a peaceful daily life with his friends at an Onmyo branch school. One day, his childhood friend Tsuchimikado Natsume, heir to the head family, suddenly appears. Will this cause his destiny spring into motion!?

adaptation of the light novel series written by Azano Kouhei with illustrations by Sumihei

Spin-offs:

> Tokyo Ravens - AnotherXHoliday ( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/tokyo-ravens-anotherxholiday-r11725 )
> Tokyo Ravens -Girls Photograph- (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/tokyo-ravens-girls-photograph-r11724 )
> Tokyo Ravens - Red and White ( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/tokyo-ravens-red-and-white-r11721 )
> Tokyo Ravens - Sword of Song ( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/tokyo-ravens-sword-of-song-r11722 )
> Tokyo Ravens - Tokyo Fox ( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/tokyo-ravens-tokyo-fox-r11723 )
Go to Tokyo Ravens Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 24 Replies
Topic Question? New Window BoxDevil
  • 1 Replies

410 Comments

for the people who read the novel. could you tell me please if harutora, in some moment of the story does something to  earn the title of MC

You mean aside from doing most of the work in almost every fight up till now? How does one earn the title of MC?

for the people who read the novel. could you tell me please if harutora, in some moment of the story does something to  earn the title of MC

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

So the manga finally caught up with the anime

Will Harutora put him in his place or am I hoping too much?

Latest chapter is the exact point the anime's at. The anime is pretty awesome too!

My guess would be that Harutora is a reincarnation of Abe no Seimei and therefore his fox companion. Though he should be a little more capable in that case. :-)

Am i too crazy to think that Harutora is the actual heir to the yakou guy

The issue is not the heir, but the reincarnation

Am i too crazy to think that Harutora is the actual heir to the yakou guy

If I say it's freaking boring because of him then it's boring, my opinion. I don't need your long public speech rant and the small-minded typical don't read this manga crap. I don't know why people have a need to clash with other people comments, just ignore.

Aren't you the one being the small-minded typical "don't read this manga" crap? Top kek.

Oh please spare me the " my opinion card!". You are who decided to address me to begin with and erroneously believed your view to be the majority. My problem isn't with your opinion, but the how you are treating it as fact.

With that I am done.

No one fooled by your subliminal message.  Keep pretending to be the victim and be done.  Next!

If I say it's freaking boring because of him then it's boring, my opinion. I don't need your long public speech rant and the small-minded typical don't read this manga crap. I don't know why people have a need to clash with other people comments, just ignore.

Oh please spare me the " my opinion card!". You are who decided to address me to begin with and erroneously believed your view to be the majority. My problem isn't with your opinion, but the how you are treating it as fact.

With that I am done.

Then this makes your previous post even worse. Touji "hasn't" received his development yet, he's in the progress of getting it in this arc. We are just learning how he thinks, why the examination might be a problem for him, what it had to do with that incident 2 years ago and today. Most importantly what well it mean for his future. This is a continuation of what chapter 18 was building up which you have clearly seemed to have forgotten. Did you think the author would hint that something was going on with him and not expand on it? There no good reason to ever argue against character development. None.

Like I said though, if you don't care then don't read it.

I'm so sad this is another manga which only gets an update every 2 or 3 months,but this is one of my favorites so far. :P

No you comprehended my comment wrong, I don't care how he becomes OP now or later, I find it boring reading about a secondary character being developed for 15 pages. Comprehend my sentence right before you play the defend the manga speech.

Then this makes your previous post even worse. Touji "hasn't" received his development yet, he's in the progress of getting it in this arc. We are just learning how he thinks, why the examination might be a problem for him, what it had to do with that incident 2 years ago and today. Most importantly what well it mean for his future. This is a continuation of what chapter 18 was building up which you have clearly seemed to have forgotten. Did you think the author would hint that something was going on with him and not expand on it? There no good reason to ever argue against character development. None.

Like I said though, if you don't care then don't read it.

No actually.

Consider that this series has gone for 10 vols, has been made into several manga spin-offs (plus anime) and sells pretty well, it's you guys that are in the minority.

And no, any good story worth it's salt develops it's secondary characters. It's pretty standard thing. Lastly, Haru has been doing plenty of improvement and is actually casting spells now and finding his own unique style as mage. Sorry, if he's not overpowered fast for enough for you, but looks a lot of Japanese and other fans couldn't care less. 

This series is clearly not for you so, you're welcome to go read something else where explosions happen every chapter and rest of cast useless outside MC with crap all for teamwork.

No you comprehended my comment wrong, I don't care how he becomes OP now or later, I find it boring reading about a secondary character being developed for 15 pages. Comprehend my sentence right before you play the defend the manga speech.

Obviously you stand alone because OTHER readers think different.  The MC made no progress and we were reading about a secondary character for 15 pages.  That's why it's boring!

No actually.

Consider that this series has gone for 10 vols, has been made into several manga spin-offs (plus anime) and sells pretty well, it's you guys that are in the minority.

And no, any good story worth it's salt develops it's secondary characters. It's pretty standard thing. Lastly, Haru has been doing plenty of improvement and is actually casting spells now and finding his own unique style as a mage. Sorry, if he's not overpowered fast for enough for you, but looks a lot of Japanese and other fans could care less. 

This series is clearly not for you so, you're welcome to go read something else where explosions happen every chapter and rest of cast useless outside MC with crap all for teamwork.

For some you who just want generic mindless action, you need drop it look elsewhere. Characters and plot come first In this series, fighting second. It's been clear for about 19 chapters now.

And just because Haru doesn't one-shot everything like some boring Kirito retard, but steady improves Instead does not make him useless.

Obviously you stand alone because OTHER readers think different.  The MC made no progress and we were reading about a secondary character for 15 pages.  That's why it's boring!

For some you who just want generic mindless action, you need drop it look elsewhere. Characters and plot come first In this series, fighting second. It's been clear for about 19 chapters now.

And just because Haru doesn't one-shot everything like some boring Kirito retard, but steady improves Instead does not make him useless.
really boring chapter and yea the mc is useless ive read up to the 40s and he still is useless and yea the series doesnt really get much better even 20+ chapters later i assure you.

That was mighty boring, so much talking.

harutora-sama is so fuckin useless dat i wanna die -_-

Um where was he useless in this chapter? On the contrary he's improved.

harutora-sama is so fuckin useless dat i wanna die -_-

Oh, Touji character development? Nice!

Looking forward to this arc.

tumblr_mcbqrbV6021rocwym.gif Chapter

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics