Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 186votes)

Tokyo Ravens

Alt Names: alt とうきょうレイヴンズalt 东京乌鸦alt โตเกียว องเมียวจิalt 도쿄 레이븐스alt Gagak Tokyoalt Tokyo Kuzgunlarıalt 東京レイヴンズalt 東京烏鴉
Author: Azano Kouhei
Artist: Suzumi Atsushi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: An Onmyodo School Fantasy of a Failing Private Onmyo Academy Student!!

Tsuchimikado Harutora was born into a prestigious Onmyoji family, but he can't see "spirit energy". Therefore, he's been enjoying a peaceful daily life with his friends at an Onmyo branch school. One day, his childhood friend Tsuchimikado Natsume, heir to the head family, suddenly appears. Will this cause his destiny spring into motion!?

adaptation of the light novel series written by Azano Kouhei with illustrations by Sumihei

Spin-offs:

> Tokyo Ravens - AnotherXHoliday ( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/tokyo-ravens-anotherxholiday-r11725 )
> Tokyo Ravens -Girls Photograph- (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/tokyo-ravens-girls-photograph-r11724 )
> Tokyo Ravens - Red and White ( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/tokyo-ravens-red-and-white-r11721 )
> Tokyo Ravens - Sword of Song ( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/tokyo-ravens-sword-of-song-r11722 )
> Tokyo Ravens - Tokyo Fox ( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/tokyo-ravens-tokyo-fox-r11723 )
Go to Tokyo Ravens Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 24 Replies
Topic Question? New Window BoxDevil
  • 1 Replies

410 Comments

She's not adopted the main branch just switched with one of the other branch "families". So shes still a tsuchimikado.  She has a lot of spirtitual energy because she was born with it and has been learning to control it and harness it since childhood.  She's still a prodigy even if she's "adopted".  And about the guardian spirit all she really does is summon it she doesn't actually have any control over it.  Her "father" allowed her/gave her permission or taught her how to summon it, but she has yet to become its true master.

Wrong

Spoiler

Can anyone whos read the light novel answer my question

Spoiler

She's not adopted the main branch just switched with one of the other branch "families". So shes still a tsuchimikado.  She has a lot of spirtitual energy because she was born with it and has been learning to control it and harness it since childhood.  She's still a prodigy even if she's "adopted".  And about the guardian spirit all she really does is summon it she doesn't actually have any control over it.  Her "father" allowed her/gave her permission or taught her how to summon it, but she has yet to become its true master.

Can anyone whos read the light novel answer my question

Spoiler

New chapter needs to be changed to chapter 24.

So I learned the reason it's a big deal but it disappointed even more because then the Tsuchimikados and others were pretty stupid.

Spoiler

Volume 9 cover:

Spoiler

After reading the LN, I'd advise every reader to check it out on Baka-Tsuki the manga adaption is rather bad.

lol you have no idea how the overlying plot works then so don't generalize and pretend you do.

Hint:

Natsume being a girl nowhere as important as why along with it's consequences. Your annoyance with it is irrelevant to the story's quality. What you suggest would be completely retarded in the face of future events and would do nothing, but satisfy yourself.

And before you try and say it.

Spoiler

So I learned the reason it's a big deal but it disappointed even more because then the Tsuchimikados and others were pretty stupid

Spoiler

Hehe, you tell 'im Harutora.  Touji needed a good punch in the face or two. 

lol you have no idea how the overlying plot works then so don't generalize and pretend you do.

Hint:

Natsume being a girl nowhere as important as why along with it's consequences. Your annoyance with it is irrelevant to the story's quality. What you suggest would be completely retarded in the face of future events and would do nothing, but satisfy yourself.

Spoiler

it's not even a plot twist because it's obvious since the beginning '-'

There is no logical reason for him too unless you count random conjectures.

Is a biiiit better explained in the novels. Still bakatora indeed.

This manga started good but after chapter 1 it's just been a drag. 

The overlying plotlines are more than obvious and the whole Natsume is actually a girl should have happened already.

Hint:

Spoiler

This manga started good but after chapter 1 it's just been a drag. 

The overlying plotlines are more than obvious and the whole Natsume is actually a girl should have happened already.

Man these chapters makes it clear how nuance and info was lost the animes' counterpart.

So this has one million views huh? That's interesting.

Spoiler

i had the same idea after 3 chapters of the manga.

My guess would be that Harutora is a reincarnation of Abe no Seimei and therefore his fox companion. Though he should be a little more capable in that case. :-)

that was my guess also but i read the tokyo ravens on wikipedia about the voice actor then accidentally read a spoiler and then i took an arrow in the knee.... hahaha

it almost did, the anime is still three-four chapters ahead. maybe more.

the translated one ...

RAW already surpass the anime version ... *x* ...

nevermind ... it get chased by the anime version ...

So the manga finally caught up with the anime

it almost did, the anime is still three-four chapters ahead. maybe more.

Wait harutora still doesn't recognise natsume/her shikigami? bakatora indeed

There is no logical reason for him too unless you count random conjectures.

Wait harutora still doesn't recognise natsume/her shikigami? bakatora indeed

Holy crap, they shredded through the first novel. If they keep the pace up, they'll be caught up with the series in two months or less.

Anyone know if there is a site that translates the light novel?

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Tokyo_Ravens

Anyone know if there is a site that translates the light novel?

@3point1416

Spoiler

On another note, after reading the raws for this I'm really looking forward to scanlation and animation of this arc. Harutora and Touji are quite badass bros here.

You mean aside from doing most of the work in almost every fight up till now? How does one earn the title of MC?

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics