Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 298votes)

The God of High School

Alt Names: alt 갓 오브 하이스쿨 (PARK Yong-je)alt God of High schoolalt GoHalt Lisenin Tanrısıalt The God of Highschoolalt Царь горыalt Бог Старшей Школы
Author: Park Yong-Je
Artist: Park Yong-Je
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to The God of High School Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Goh up New Window Yahikokim
  • 0 Replies
Topic the goh raw New Window mazino100
  • 0 Replies
Topic God of High School from Line, the official translation New Window Random-Webtoon-Fan
  • 2 Replies
Topic Jin Mo-Ri is the worst. New Window Topsykretts
  • 22 Replies
Topic Yo... Dafuq is up with this manwha. New Window RumbleRoar
  • 4 Replies
Topic Interview of God of Highschool author Park Young Jae New Window Random-Webtoon-Fan
  • 3 Replies

481 Comments

Not trying to brag or promote, Mangareader already reached till chapter 136

Not trying to brag or promote, but EGScans' quality is super duper, and if Mangareader's reader is 9, EGScans has to be over 9000.

(yes... I used it...I'm sorry)

Hot fucking damn, Chapter 50. That was hilarious.

Of course, I have no fucking idea what the fuck is happening any more.

Yay for power creep, or in this case I guess it's more of just a power spike.

Not trying to brag or promote, Mangareader already reached till chapter 136

oh god, she got even hotter....

gran cap xD

gracias hellstone

Hehe, nice recap of that badass fight by Tae-Jin. I didn't recognize that hyper-intelligent guy until I saw his red outfit (to be fair, he hasn't been around for ~30 chapters). Wonder if he's going to fight one of those "religious sect" persons ("Who is that masked man?").

That's not very nice. I was just curious.

you are better person than he is , 

tumblr_ls5vguJHwr1qfamtt.gif

@KILLERBOB, he is a Devil you know.  Can't expect niceties from mystical creatures that know better than us.

If you really feel that way, go read it on those other sites. I, for one, enjoy the consistent quality and "one-strip" format that is found on batoto. Other sites are far less...scrupulous when it comes to scanlations, and I feel that the overall entertainment value is often decreased.

In other news: will Jin Tae-Jin ever finish his "True Spinning Storm Kick"?! Tune in next time for the thrilling conclusion!

...just shut up, you ignorant buffoon, and enjoy Tae Jin's fight with the giant baboon.

Well,I saw a lot of persons being rude to people who asked why translations are behind.I think this was quite rude;no need to get overdefensive,people,they just sked why the other sites are quicker,they did not insult batoto.I have read all the chapters from batoto,not spoilingmyself,being a loyal reader and all,I know thee other scanlations are shit,but seriously,they just asked an innocent,litle,question,it was not even a complain

This Manhwa has gotten so much more depth with the release of volume 2.5, it's not like it was JUST a fighting/all-action/shonen manhwa but seriously the background story volume was totally amazing.

waaa gran capitulo pero... ¡¡muy corto!!

gracias como siempre hellstone espero sigan con el proyecto

ya quiero ver como jin mo ri limpia el suelo con el falso rey... hehe...

Well then, I suppose technology has advanced farther than we thought...

Damn that was a good fight!

I don't get why this manga isn't up to date when other sites have chapters in English all the way to  128

we come here for the quality scans.

Wow.  Talk about overpowered.  Oh well, I'm enjoying it, so you won't hear any complaints from me.

Clash of the Titans Primates!

I'm going to miss that fat guy,

Spoiler
:(

Oh yes, one more thing:

...just shut up, you ignorant buffoon, and enjoy Tae Jin's fight with the giant baboon.

That's not very nice. I was just curious.

They're both gorillas...

Clash of the Titans Primates!

I'm going to miss that fat guy,

Spoiler
:(

Oh yes, one more thing:

I don't get why this manga isn't up to date when other sites have chapters in English all the way to  128

So our MC is the monkey God eh?  I was positive he'd be the rat God, what with how his face is...

Why is this manwha so behind on Batoto compared to other websites? It's in the 120s-130s at least, for translations.

If you really feel that way, go read it on those other sites. I, for one, enjoy the consistent quality and "one-strip" format that is found on batoto. Other sites are far less...scrupulous when it comes to scanlations, and I feel that the overall entertainment value is often decreased.

In other news: will Jin Tae-Jin ever finish his "True Spinning Storm Kick"?! Tune in next time for the thrilling conclusion!

Why is this manwha so behind on Batoto compared to other websites? It's in the 120s-130s at least, for translations.

Coolcoolcool! Thanks for the updates, keep m coming!

Flashback arc

Well, if I thought Mi Ra was behind before...damn. Those last few chapters were like a contest to see who could kill the other guy more times, before the big bad was beaten by the power of friendship (well, close enough, anyways).

Hmm...shouldn't the restore thing/spell/whatever have "restored" jin tae jin (Mo Ri's father's) arm? Perhaps the power didn't reach/apply to him somehow (it looks like that old guy got his arm back)?

Also, that grandpa was as boss as he was large--I find the adjective lacking.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics