Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 298votes)

The God of High School

Alt Names: alt 갓 오브 하이스쿨 (PARK Yong-je)alt God of High schoolalt GoHalt Lisenin Tanrısıalt The God of Highschoolalt Царь горыalt Бог Старшей Школы
Author: Park Yong-Je
Artist: Park Yong-Je
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to The God of High School Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Goh up New Window Yahikokim
  • 0 Replies
Topic the goh raw New Window mazino100
  • 0 Replies
Topic God of High School from Line, the official translation New Window Random-Webtoon-Fan
  • 2 Replies
Topic Jin Mo-Ri is the worst. New Window Topsykretts
  • 22 Replies
Topic Yo... Dafuq is up with this manwha. New Window RumbleRoar
  • 4 Replies
Topic Interview of God of Highschool author Park Young Jae New Window Random-Webtoon-Fan
  • 3 Replies

481 Comments

Nope, Sun Wukong in japanese is Son Goku. そん ごくう is Sun Wukong's japanese name and translates as Son go ku.

Can someone pick up the phone because I called it about three months ago :D I want a cookie :P

( : : )

Here you go it is full of oatmeal, raisins, and potassium benzoate.

Sun Wukong, Son Goku, and i'm guessing that he's the Korean version?

Nope, Sun Wukong in japanese is Son Goku. そん ごくう is Sun Wukong's japanese name and translates as Son go ku.

Can someone pick up the phone because I called it about three months ago :D I want a cookie :P

lmfao

That's worse than Air Gear plus DBZ multiplied by the square root of Noblesse, divided by Freezing.

Now let's only hope, this was on purpose.

Sun Wukong, Son Goku, and i'm guessing that he's the Korean version?

Im guessing from now on it's gonna be an all out war between gods from high schools? After 1095479690 chaps a god finally appears lols. 

idk what is happening any more...

Goddamn it!

Why why why did they have to go full DBZ.

ahem  ... you guy probably know that's Sun Wu Kong right? A.k.a Son Goku??? I'm not suprise if Jin Mo-ri is gonna turn suppah saiyajin on this one ....

OH DAMN I GET IT THAT'S GOKU'S STAFF AND THAT CLOUD IS THE CLOUD HE RIDES ON WOW
HOW THE HELL DID THIS MANWHA GO THAT DIRECTION

ahem  ... you guy probably know that's Sun Wu Kong right? A.k.a Son Goku??? I'm not suprise if Jin Mo-ri is gonna turn suppah saiyajin on this one ....

What in the bejeesus hell just happened

Oh Jesus!  HAX MODE ACTIVATE

This just made me all giddy like a lil school girl

I... how... wha

I don't even anything anymore

I am very much grateful to egscans for waiting to mass-release    these chapters, the cliffhangers would have been much more annoying otherwise

This series has lost all sense of scale.

And I'm fine with that.

So he apparantly had memory lose, but seriously I have no idea how it will go on, his power level is insane, so will he fight gods?

Btw the gigantic rocket+ the much bigger meteor, so ridiculously powerful.

(But I think there are to many flashy abilities now.)

that does not mean they're good, and anyway, their ability to steal popular series and do shit speedscans is quite know, I don't think they'll be allowed here anytime soon.

Their speedscans are much better nowadays, though...

Wow a lot can happen in 6 chapters..

Mangacow scans this now, they're pretty fast.

that does not mean they're good, and anyway, their ability to steal popular series and do shit speedscans is quite know, I don't think they'll be allowed here anytime soon.

Mass release from EGScans, 104-109 Check their website out.

That's the problem, last I checked Mangacow doesn't release anything on Batoto.

Does anyone know what happened to this?

did egscans drop this?

Son Wuko doesn't play around.

Well I guess it's over now. Sun Wukong was/is seriously overpowered. There is no way anyone, who only borrows power from a god (and those gods would most likely lose to Sun Wukong in a 1on1) could hold a candle against him.  He was basically kicking the gods around like they were nothing until a Buddha managed to imprison him under a mountain. Who could fight that? :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics