Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.08 - 37votes)

Cross Days

Alt Names:
Author: Sakazuki Homare
Artist: Sakazuki Homare
Genres: Drama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yuuki Ashikaga is a high-school freshman in his second semester at Sakakino Academy, who from his regular visits to the school library, grows enamored by Kotonoha Katsura, a fellow classman who comes by to read. Despite already having a boyfriend, she genuinely reciprocates his interest. However things get complicated when, following a brief encounter, his sister, Chie Ashikaga, introduces him to Roka Kitsuregawa, an acquaintance who also becomes infatuated with him. Out of jealous spite for her rival, Roka attempts to dissuade Yuuki by claiming to like Makoto Itou, another schoolmate. Her lie dramatically backfires, as Yuuki, aware that Makoto is Kotonoha's boyfriend, goes to ask her about the affair.

Note: Cross Days takes place in the middle of the original School Days storyline and provides an alternate take on how things might have turned out.

> Spin-Off of School Days.
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/school-days-r650)
Go to Cross Days Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Cross Days Raws? New Window SidL
  • 0 Replies

214 Comments

Well this is a surprise.  I was expecting some Nice Boat.

Wonder how many people were disappointed from a non-violent ending?

<spoiler>Good ending? Blasphemy!</spoiler>

Nice end. The main charcters in this have a nice end.  The writer really made Makoto out to be a real jackass in this manga which was quite opposite of how he was in School Days. In School Days the girls were the aggressors and he just went with the flow.

wtf? Happy ending?  Dat bus though........... 

no nice boat.... lame.

I'm sorry, but it's just hilariously ironic seeing Kotohana, of all people, calling someone else twisted.

it cant be it no way!!

Lets prepare the music for the next chapter....

Most of you were like "Kill that motherfucker!", "Kill, Makoto!" some chapters ago, and now you want Ashikaga to be killed because he deserves this?

Man... What the heck?
Yuuki seriously forget about that b*tch...
while Yuuki can be seen as the antagonist, we all know what a bastard Makoto is so...one can't actually fault him for that. I mean, he probably would've backed off if Makoto was true to Kotonoha, instead of hitting on every single girl that came his way.
@ dgemulate: it's not crossdressing that was appalling for her but that fact he gone that far to force her break up with her boyfriends.
I don't know about you guys, but I won't be satisfied with an ending where Makoto isn't gruesomely killed.
So it actually a happy ending after all. That Yuuki is deserved to have that kind of ending for trying to make a move on another guy girlfriend.
Lol, why do you guys bother reading this? It's a given how this would end just by reading the title.
lol, after mrpatpie's comment I remembered that this station called "NTR" is the same station at which Makoto first cheated on Kotonoha :P
lol. Well I think it's pretty much over.
Never mind one more
you guys do know this is the ending right?
good end incoming
lol at the station's name
In another way, you could actually see Yuuki as the antagonist, going around trying to break a perfectly good harem.
so how does this go from them all loving each other to choping each others heads off?
Well that's one way of catching the train.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics