Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 170votes)

Knight Run

Alt Names: alt 나이트런alt Эпоха Рыцарей
Author: Kim Sung-Min
Artist: Kim Sung-Min
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Raw: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=64997

Official English Translation: http://www.webtoons.com/episodeList?titleNo=67

====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Knight Run Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Knight fall explanation? (spoilers) New Window Cold hero
  • 5 Replies
Topic A funny non-canon comedy done by author of TAL New Window Random-Webtoon-Fan
  • 0 Replies
Topic Raw Link New Window Shess
  • 2 Replies
Topic Newest Chapter discussion New Window fuzzyidioms
  • 2 Replies
Topic English Chapters Discussion. NO SPOILERS ALLOWED! New Window Regis
  • 12 Replies
Topic Knight Run publication New Window Bergamot
  • 4 Replies

279 Comments

Gosh this comic is like Starship Troopers and Mass Effect 3, but with an over abundance of feels and tragedy.

So much tragedy...

From someone who's up to date...

You haven't seen the end of it, the author seems to have a thing for tragedy XD

Gosh this comic is like Starship Troopers and Mass Effect 3, but with an over abundance of feels and tragedy.

So much tragedy...

Oh wow thats crazy, so that makes Anne a Monster to, so Fear isnt the first monster to talk but Anne is, wonder how many people know Anne is a Monster and did they ever explain where Queens come from cause i would like to know where Pray was from, oh and maybe she lived since she didnt die but got a big flesh wound instead :P gona be cool if she and Fear reappears later on 

Spoiler

Well, since the answer you got wasn't really clear IMO, I'll also answer it...

Spoiler

Oh wow thats crazy, so that makes Anne a Monster to, so Fear isnt the first monster to talk but Anne is, wonder how many people know Anne is a Monster and did they ever explain where Queens come from cause i would like to know where Pray was from, oh and maybe she lived since she didnt die but got a big flesh wound instead :P gona be cool if she and Fear reappears later on 

Just realized we are still a little over 3 years BEHIND the original webtoon. Opened up their latest one and noticed TONS of fan service: large breast, skimpy clothes, random skirt lifts, half tube tops, maids, half naked women, oh and then there's Anne

Since Anne is Prays daughter, who was the White Creature who looked like Anne and who was The Bandaged girl who i Think Died????

Well, since the answer you got wasn't really clear IMO, I'll also answer it...

Spoiler

More spoiler tags!

In other news, I cried. The offer of my left kidney for an animated adaptation of this still stands, studios.

White one is - one of pray's monster, and they born from pray as quen
Bandaged girl is fiona pray old friend who teach pray kindness
+did u know
1- Why Pray never old ?
2- Did Anne know pray is his mother ?
3- Where did pray come from ?
4- How Pray is very strong ?

Sooo Anne and White one are sisters that look alike?? 

White one is - one of pray's monster, and they born from pray as quen
^anne's younger sister but birth after pray become quen
Bandaged girl is fiona pray old friend who teach pray kindness
+did u know
1- Why Pray never old ?
2- Did Anne know pray is his mother ?
3- Where did pray come from ?
4- How Pray is very strong ?

WOW.... I seriously love how the author ended that episode (Pray). It had so much feeling and very smooth. " so I choose 'pray" then followed by "episode Pray" "see u next episode". So fantastic and artistic. Thank yo for translating and scanlating knight run staff. I hope you guys keep going for the rest of the episodes. I really love this series. :)

Since Anne is Prays daughter, who was the White Creature who looked like Anne and who was The Bandaged girl who i Think Died????

So wait, the White One is named Fear? (A-10 said it) or is that just her reaction to her appearing.

If it's just reaction, anyone know if that one ever get an official name at some point?

Spoiler

SOB ........Ch......74............
makes my Heart Shattered to piece... - piece... - piece....
how can the world turn like that aaaaawawawawawawaw
even > Knight Falls > Please stop The WAR

Dude...wow...

Soooo, will Anne eventually...

Spoiler

Huh? Just asking.

No, Anne is completely human in genome and biology.  They explain this in the most recent chapters. 

In addition to being human, Anne has a weak body type for practicing the Pray Style of swordsmanship.  She was never physically gifted to start.  If anything, Anne just happened to have a strong sense of justice and will to protect not just those around her, but every human being. 

A-10 will eventually be the leader of a cyborg society that will function as a buffer between the monster vs human conflict. 

There's basically 4 factions at this point, with Anne's, Leah's, Dry's, and those gatekeeper guys who work for Ruin corps.

We know what Leah, Anne, and Dry's intentions are, however, not a whole lot has been explained about Ruin corps' intentions. 

still that makes lots of questions like how queen type managed to end up as homeless child/or why only 1 child...

Also just realized resemblance to certain movie....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWegXOmrUu8

We dont know when Pray was born but it is assumed that it was before the Blue Fragment was dropped to the planet and made Fion blind (she fell along with Blue Fragment to the planet and the rescuer mistook her as a human child while she is, in fact, a beast in human form). Pray only realized her nature later in the story when the loneliness drived her insane and she turned Central Order into her nest.

Don't worry, the next chapter won't end it. 

On naver, including all side stories, we have a total of 211 chapters at the moment, so I don't think Knight Run's story will end THAT soon ;)

Pray is a  queen-type, so she can give birth to monster alone. Anne is technically a monster born in human form (copy Fion) if you want to call her that. That is the biggest secret only Milo knows

still that makes lots of questions like how queen type managed to end up as homeless child/or why only 1 child...

Also just realized resemblance to certain movie....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWegXOmrUu8

Nope.
Season 1 - 75 Chapters (Complete) 
Season 2 - 90 Chapters + 3 Extra Chapters (Complete)
Season 3 - 22 Chapters + 5 Extra Chapters (Complete)
Season 4 - 8 Chapters (Ongoing)

Actually, you forgot the Father's Day Episode

Pray Episode: The one we are reading, about Anne, 75 chaps

Father's Day Episode: about Rick, unknown, published in books

Another Day Episode: about the girl who is a descendant of Innovation Empire (not sure) and her bf. 93 chapter

Opening Episode: Anne's revival, 27 chapter

Knight Fall Episode: About Anne, currently at chapter 9.

O

M

G

dat plot overkill.... darn *feels mode* ughhh and that last page (one more chapter remaining) that was to darn sudden (besides who was father??.... please don't say it was "Father")

Pray is a  queen-type, so she can give birth to monster alone. Anne is technically a monster born in human form (copy Fion) if you want to call her that. That is the biggest secret only Milo knows

O

M

G

dat plot overkill.... darn *feels mode* ughhh and that last page (one more chapter remaining) that was to darn sudden (besides who was father??.... please don't say it was "Father")

Soooo, will Anne eventually...

Spoiler

Huh? Just asking.

Maybe I haven't been paying attention too well

Maybe parts of this would make sense if I thought about it in motion

But can someone explain how any of this is possible or where I can find a plot synopsis?

Wow, well done

Wow that last chapter ..... and this music ... siighhhhhhhhh
Deff one of the most incredible Webtoon/manwahs Ive ever read

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics