Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 220votes)

Peak

Alt Names: alt 피크altalt Peak (Im Gang-hyeok)alt قمة
Author: Hong Seong-Su
Artist: Im Gang-Hyeok
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaSeinen SeinenSports SportsWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: 21-year-old [Ryu Yeon-seong] is about to start his mandatory military service in the ROK Army. But unlike most other conscripts, he and four others are assigned to the mountain police rescue unit stationed at Mt. Bukhan, a small mountain on the outskirts of Seoul. Not knowing much about it, they think it'll be a walk in the park, and count themselves lucky to have landed such a cushy assignment. But when they arrive at the mountain, the group soon learn that they're in for more than they bargained for.

Note: The storyline has been split into various seasons, the vol.# corresponds to the season #.

Original webtoon from Daum: http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/peak
Go to Peak Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

111 Comments

dammit he looks like a clown with that bag on his head

Read it with Batvoice TM :P

It can't be complete if you didn't say "Rachel" at least once... "WHERE'S RACHEL WHERE IS SHE!."

Read it with Batvoice TM :P

Wahoooo! It resumed! 

Stoked.

because it's on pause in naver at the moment.
Why isnt it updating? ;A;
He already has a girlfriend even before he joined the Rescue Team ==
Oooh.. Thats the same guy? I dont remember him getting a love interest...
Guy with glasses has been around since chapter 1 lol
Who is the guy with roses and the girl he likes? How do they fit into the story o_O I don't remember seeing them before..
Oh this is going to be painful. You can just bet that the girl is waiting for some other soldier.
i feel like i'm watching ginga - nagareboshi gin...
and we got ourselves a good hachikou here too, by the looks of it.
.....now i want to read this again. i love the art and story
Spoiler
Spoiler
Wow, I simply love this!! It's nice to find a manwha that has an unuasual subject and that is truly interesting (and well drawn)!! I'm totally following this, can't wait for the next updates! :)
THIS IS A MUST READ

I mean I started reading this this summer and couldn't put it down until I had no chapter left !!
The story is really mysterious and ths suspense is great :o
Following the guys is such a moment of pleasure after a long week sitting at your table in your little town XD
That was a pretty boss grab! Nice.
Oh man ch 47 is awesome. Badassery at its finest.
literal cliffhangers...
Renaissance Man reminds me of Solid Snake...
HIS LEG!!!!!!!!!!!! o_o IS HIS LEG OK? OR WHAT? i couldn't see very well
OMFG! Just how more awesome can this webtoon get?
An exciting and thrilling Manhwa. Absolutely following this.
Poor Myers.. I guess that's why they call him psycho... : (

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics