Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 373votes)

Gantz

Alt Names: alt กันสึalt ガンツalt 간츠alt 杀戮都市alt جانتز
Author: Oku Hiroya
Artist: Oku Hiroya
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Somewhere in Tokyo, there is a room. In that room is a black sphere. Periodically, people who should otherwise have died are transferred to the room. There, the sphere gives them special suits and weapons, and sends them out on a mission to kill aliens here on Earth. While these missions take place, the rest of the world is largely oblivious to them. These missions are lethal--few participants survive them. The sphere calls the shots, and it's not the slightest bit nice. Its name... Gantz.

============Notice================
COMIC LOCKED due to adult content.
==========Notice End===============
Go to Gantz Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic okay New Window xmaxrex
  • 0 Replies
Topic The ending was in one word... New Window shox90
  • 8 Replies
Topic Current Chapter Discussion (Spoilers) New Window Chore Boy
  • 154 Replies
Topic Gantz better or worse New Window Secros Matias Supreme
  • 2 Replies
Topic So Batoto will not carry Gantz any more. New Window alcaray
  • 21 Replies
Topic Gantz It's A Hard Start, A Noob's Interpretation Of Getting Started: For Beginners New Window Reminiscent Cheeseburger
  • 6 Replies

620 Comments

whole chapter with facepalm
Both Kuronos are still alive right?
Mankind can be such selfish creatures
@maxkid1
The guy and the girl were from kurono's middle school. He once had a crushed on that girl but guy was a bully who rubs in kurono's face for hooking up with the girl he liked.
That announcement just lead to what will probably the best ending ever. I can't wait
just asking why they want him to die?
Just clarify, I'm asking about who these two guys are:

http://vatoto.com/read/_/143054/gantz_v36_ch374_by_utopia/19
Anyone know where the guy that recognizes Kurono (the one with that's trying to protect him) is from?

I don't remember him from any of the previous chapters.
Is Gantz finally returning to its roots?!?
why is it that most of the foreign places shown looked so civil and well kept. wasn't there just an major alien invasion? what happened to the humanity that was on the brink off extinction just a while ago?
Dunno why but the other random people yelling kind of piss me off...
kurono is still a bad ass!
What an eventful chapter
man this manga is finally getting an ending I can actually be okay with... Please dont fuck it up
man this manga is finally getting an ending I can actually be okay with... Please dont fuck it up
@VanderDeckenIX: I hope Kurono beats the alien then do a kamikaze to earth.
"Everyone in this thread is my mom's sock puppet..."
Hmm...I lost all hope in this manga, Started chapter 377 merely to say I read it and nothing more. But wow, this chapter was pretty damn amazing, really dragged me back into this manga!
Heyy, I'm excited over a cliff hanger again... And it had to be a Terminator one ;D Damn. Ah well.
Meanwhile in America (or some English speaking country): "Ye Gods!!"

ಠ_ಠ
Humans are pathetic. Without thinking, they are willing to sacrifice an individual just to save their asses.

I hope the alien prince beat Kurono then do a kamikaze to earth.
YES! The accumulation of all your past experience is built up for this moment to save the world. Don't screw this shit up.
I thought the clone was dead? As in the genius ass hole alien blew him up?
Holy shit, one month for that u_u
The original does not hate the aliens because he girlfriend is alive and she told him not to. The clone hates the aliens because his girlfriend died.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics