Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 86votes)

Youko x Boku SS

Alt Names: alt Inu x Boku SSalt Köpek ve Ben SSalt Secret Service
Author: Fujiwara Cocoa
Artist: Fujiwara Cocoa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Shirakiin house's daughter, Shirakiin Ririchiyo, who has a complex about being unable to live independently and unprotected, feels the need to move out and live on her own under the condition of residing in the mansion named "Ayakashi Kan." In this mansion, only those who have cleared a very strict examination could reside in it, and for each resident, they are accompanied with one agent of the Secret Service (S.S.). Although Ririchiyo has rejected the company of the S.S., while residing in the mansion she finds out that the agent dedicated to protecting her is actually the Fox Spirit whom she previously rescued.

Note: Youko x Boku SS is serialized in Gangan Joker, a shounen magazine.
Go to Youko x Boku SS Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anime New Window Shamune
  • 4 Replies

117 Comments

Spoiler

I'm not too sure, but I think it would be a bit strange to have a comic marked as "ongoing" when the official is complete.

That only happens in mangaupdate. On manga aggregator sites, a manga is marked completed when the scanlations are completed. That field decides the open or closed book symbols in the search list.

Batoto says on the manga summary's edit page:

"The status of the comic at Batoto. Please do not state the status of origin that is not hosted here."

That means it's about the manga scanlation, not the status of the original.

Please keep that in mind in the future.

Well, yes... but isn't it standard procedure here to mark a series as complete when the scanlations reach the final chapter, and not the actual comic?

I'm not too sure, but I think it would be a bit strange to have a comic marked as "ongoing" when the official is complete.

The series is complete at chapter 49. 

Well, yes... but isn't it standard procedure here to mark a series as complete when the scanlations reach the final chapter, and not the actual comic?

Thanks for the summary at the end of chapter 36.  I mean I got it from reading the plot, but at the same time, it was nice seeing a firm reminder of everything that took place, prior to being probably confused at the start of chapter 37.

Wait - this is marked as complete. True or false? Cos I REALLY wanna see what happens, and the last page implies more coming.

The series is complete at chapter 49. 

Wait - this is marked as complete. True or false? Cos I REALLY wanna see what happens, and the last page implies more coming.

~A reminder~ Please do not re-host onto other manga-hosting sites. I believe my warning in the credits was quite clear, so please take note of it. 

Good god they're all screwed. Everyone's gonna die in the hands of a sadist =_=

So...

The fate of the world and it's timeline rests on the shoulders of that S?

Spoiler

You guys are terrible. How can you have missed all this development that Kagerou has been getting, that inside that false S persona he's truly a selfless and caring person deep down? A little selfish too maybe, what with one-sidedly deciding to trying to stir up Ririchiyo's memories. But inside his silly persona he is shown to be as perceptive as Zange, AND as willing to act as Watanuki. If there is one person that has really kept the plot moving and interesting after the time skip, it's Kagerou.

Doom myself to a fate of forever watching the world move on as you get further and further left behind? He didn't even have to think before deciding to make that sacrifice for his friends. 

And the best part? All this is voiced by Sugita Tomokazu.

Good god they're all screwed. Everyone's gonna die in the hands of a sadist =_=

So...

The fate of the world and it's timeline rests on the shoulders of that S?

Spoiler

Heh, chamber pots...

Thanks for the new chapter.

I'm so confused by the plot -.- tbh I'm just in for the Miketsukami x Ririchiyo fluff now.....

Yay, new chapter.
Thanks Hyakki Scans

voy a extrañar esta serie, este manga es super S

Thank you very much, OmaWei!!

¡Muchas gracias OmaWei!

too confusing since everyone died*

http://hakuko-yingying.tumblr.com/tagged/Inu+x+Boku+SS

She translates Youko x Boku SS every week. Last chapter translated is 36 +  interlude 2.

Why are the translators so slooow?? T___T

Okay, so this is my understanding (or semi-understanding) or what I have read.. Basically, Chiyo and Mike and the rest of the guys have all been killed (except of carpet guy) and have been reincarnated into their next life.. But before Chiyo's present Reincarnation and after Mike's death she found his place of reincarnation and wished that he didnt have to go through his bad childhood again.  Therefore Mike's reincarnation cycle was ended, thus killing him permanently.  That is why they are all treating it like Mike is the only one who isnt the same and is dead.  Basically this new Mike is a new soul and a new person now bound to live the 9-Tails existence over and over again.  Am I correct here? Chiyo is trying to let her past love for Mike go so she can move on. But why the heck would she do that??  I mean his childhood didnt seem all that bad and he, if he wanted to, couldve just left being that he is a Youkai and is immensely powerful. I am still confused though.  What I am really confused about is this little boy and what he did to all of them and what he is doing now and how he is doing it... Anyone care to explain that?

Alright, I can't confirm or deny any of what you've said.  However I do have a different understanding of what's happening, which might be a little easier to understand?

Alternate interpretation and possible explanation under the spoiler for length!

Spoiler

"This maniac stuff is more complicated than I thought"

Okay, so this is my understanding (or semi-understanding) or what I have read.. Basically, Chiyo and Mike and the rest of the guys have all been killed (except of carpet guy) and have been reincarnated into their next life.. But before Chiyo's present Reincarnation and after Mike's death she found his place of reincarnation and wished that he didnt have to go through his bad childhood again.  Therefore Mike's reincarnation cycle was ended, thus killing him permanently.  That is why they are all treating it like Mike is the only one who isnt the same and is dead.  Basically this new Mike is a new soul and a new person now bound to live the 9-Tails existence over and over again.  Am I correct here? Chiyo is trying to let her past love for Mike go so she can move on. But why the heck would she do that??  I mean his childhood didnt seem all that bad and he, if he wanted to, couldve just left being that he is a Youkai and is immensely powerful. I am still confused though.  What I am really confused about is this little boy and what he did to all of them and what he is doing now and how he is doing it... Anyone care to explain that?

no clue about all this Youkai stufff makes the plot so cofusing, no idea wtf is going on.

Agree... It's just that I've loved this series so much...

no clue about all this Youkai stufff makes the plot so cofusing, no idea wtf is going on.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics