Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 279votes)

Special Martial Arts Extreme Hell Private High School

Alt Names: alt Colégio Geukjialt 격투기특성화사립고교극지고alt 극지고 (허일)alt Geukji Highalt Geukji High (HUH IL)alt Geukji High School
Author: Huh Il
Artist: Huh Il
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Special Martial Arts Extreme Hell Private High School Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw New Window dferzx
  • 4 Replies

252 Comments

There is really no excuse for slow Webtoon releases because Raws are free, and you dont have to do anything but translate and photshop in the translations.

There's no need for excuses to not release them either, you know. They might as well say "I don't wanna" and that'd be a pretty valid reason. Their efforts, their choice.

Plus, it seems you don't appreciate all the work they put into re-drawing and typesetting SFX, as well as re-adapting all the acronym jokes.

And damn, I had no idea this series is already 21 chapters into its 2nd Season... The 1st Season has 69 Chapters so we are still 39 Chapters behind in the first season alone! There is really no excuse for slow Webtoon releases because Raws are free, and you dont have to do anything but translate and photshop in the translations. The Raws are perfect and available to everyone... Hope this series gets more attention in the future.

ELEPHANT!!! LMAO... And I guess it is safe to say the Author doesn't like MAth lol

Thank you for the udpate, EGS!

AWESOME. I meant it : AWESOME !

If you didn't notice Bap scans is very low on staff and are getting even their top series done very slowly recently and don't even get me started on how long I have been waiting for Ultimate legend...they are basically doing just as EGs is doing with Geukiji High. And your telling them to take up the project of others when they are in basically the same position, also note EGs scans always gets their top projects out as fast as possible at the very least. All I see in your post is favoritism.

They became slow after their main translator had to quit because of school, back in the day they used to release their ongoing series ON THE SAME DAY as the new chapters released. It is not fair to look at their circumstances now when they tried to pick it 4 months ago. Plus it was a joint so the load would have been devided by half.

If you look up the word "ungrateful" in the dictionary, they show post like this as example.

Competition for what? The whining of the thankless?
Monopoly over their projects? If someone goes ahead regardless, what terrible retaliation should he fear?

You would think normal groups would do that, don't you? Guess what? ESG and their fanboys like you made so much drama on BAP's blog that they had to write AN APOLOGY post they picked that series when ESG was doing it snail speed. Yeah, if that isn't monopoly, what is?
I wish you gave this project to BAP scans, they would have treated it better than EGS. But nooooo, when they released one chapter, alot of fuss was made on why they "stole" the project from EGS. While EGS is overloaded with project, they won't accept competition from others, would want monopoly over their projects..

If you look up the word "ungrateful" in the dictionary, they show post like this as example.

Competition for what? The whining  of the thankless? 

Monopoly over their projects? If someone goes ahead regardless, what terrible retaliation should he fear? 

I can see the ending...

Clearly, he is going to defeat his brother with the power of Math...

15 x 4 = ???

haha

Spoiler

I don't actually care about speed. 

I read too many different series and usually there 3 - 5 chapters of mangas are out everyday so when `slow` series are translated  - it is simply a good addition.

I wish you gave this project to BAP scans, they would have treated it better than EGS. But nooooo, when they released one chapter, alot of fuss was made on why they "stole" the project from EGS. While EGS is overloaded with project, they won't accept competition from others, would want monopoly over their projects..

If you didn't notice Bap scans is very low on staff and are getting even their top series done very slowly recently and don't even get me started on how long I have been waiting for Ultimate legend...they are basically doing just as EGs is doing with Geukiji High. And your telling them to take up the project of others when they are in basically the same position, also note EGs scans always gets their top projects out as fast as possible at the very least. All I see in your post is favoritism. 

Agree.. while EGS does have great quality.. they are MUCH too slow.. So many of the series they are translating just sit there and get a release every couple months if we are lucky.. In my opinion that ruins the reading experience of a series..I understand they wanna monopolize the best series, but they need to look at whats best for the fans.. Gangsta and Black Joke are prime examples.. 2 GREAT series that deserve so much better are just sitting around collecting dust and being released very rarely. EGS needs to share the wealth and distribute the series that they do not take seriously. This series here is another one I am dying to read but has not been getting translated... Sad stuff.

Is that the matter? well, i don''t mind personally.

But EGS done a very great job, with the scanlation and the puns.

So the bar is set too high for BAP Scans.

And for the chapter, i genuinely intrigued by Hoya.

Thank you for the update! I know its tough but the effort you guys put into these translations make them infinitely better than the others!

and so they finally meet face to face.

can any group update this weekly? It is so good(in my top 20). The raws have been up to 86 I believe. Please if its possible to drop a lesser popular webtoon and pick this up, it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks to the current group for picking this up and translating it

He called it Eyeless even before losing its eyes lol

He was could eyeless even before losing his eyes, xD

Saw a new chapter = :)...saw it was 26 = TT o TT

I started dying at PRIC. Especially since their shape did that name so much justice.

the name of the vibration, PNIS. LAAWWLLL !!!! I.CAN'T.STOP.LAUGHING !!

and the wolf look so badass

I read the raws ahead of time and got some good lolz.

I read the translation today and I died laughing.

While the original was possibly just as hilarious in its own right, all those puns/ funny abbreviations were MADE UP by our (EGS) great PR's, unfortunately to actually come up with english variant of those is very taxing, mentally and time-wise.

Not to mention the million SFX's we try to redraw in a serie such as this

Thus we simply can't get Geukji out on a timely fashion as many would have wanted. While cows release their speed version with extreemly bland script(not posted on batoto). i sincerely doubt the popularity of the serie would have been this high if it weren't for us who made it the hilarious comedy it is now.

I think it is pretty obvious which version of our releases is better in quality. for all those who have read both that is.

So in the end, it does amnoy us to certain extend that others would just swoop in and cash in on the foundation we have worked so hard to build with inferior products,

-peace

If that were even remotely true and groups scanlated whatever the hell they liked without regards to if anybody's already doing it, only a fraction of various series would get translated at all with everyone ignoring all others.

Half the reason most groups don't re-tread old ground is because it's a waste of resources, the other half being common courtesy. Besides, I've seen at least two cases of groups intentionally trying to force another off a series by way of scanlating the latest chapter occasionally and ignoring the big gaps, skipping from chapter 10 to 15 etc or simply being incredibly aggressive about how they go about it.

Not saying MangaCow are trying anything in particular, I know they had reasons last year and I don't know how things have changed with them since then but oh well. BAP though I'm sure mean well and probably thought the series had been abandoned.

I personally see no problem with BAP doing this series since EGS isn't exactly consistent. I'm not hating on them or their work I think they do amazing work it's just that they just have too many projects they're working on with a limited workforce. They're spread too thin to be working on all those projects they have. Nearly all of them are weekly works and the amount of people they have aren't enough. The most popular series get translated first which is why those are consistent unlike this one which doesn't have a stable translator. I remember seeing them saying they translate if someone in their group feels like doing it and they don't have a set translator for this which is why it takes so long to translate. 

Those cat puns :D

There's no such thing as "stealing" projects. Groups should do what projects they enjoy regardless of who else is doing it. Variety is the spice of life, after all. Sure, it can be seen as courteous to drop a project for another group, but there's nothing stopping people from doing an alternate version if they wanted to. Seriously, all series-claiming does is cause unnecessary drama.

If that were even remotely true and groups scanlated whatever the hell they liked without regards to if anybody's already doing it, only a fraction of various series would get translated at all with everyone ignoring all others.

Half the reason most groups don't re-tread old ground is because it's a waste of resources, the other half being common courtesy. Besides, I've seen at least two cases of groups intentionally trying to force another off a series by way of scanlating the latest chapter occasionally and ignoring the big gaps, skipping from chapter 10 to 15 etc or simply being incredibly aggressive about how they go about it.

Not saying MangaCow are trying anything in particular, I know they had reasons last year and I don't know how things have changed with them since then but oh well. BAP though I'm sure mean well and probably thought the series had been abandoned.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics