Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 279votes)

Special Martial Arts Extreme Hell Private High School

Alt Names: alt Colégio Geukjialt 격투기특성화사립고교극지고alt 극지고 (허일)alt Geukji Highalt Geukji High (HUH IL)alt Geukji High School
Author: Huh Il
Artist: Huh Il
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Special Martial Arts Extreme Hell Private High School Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw New Window dferzx
  • 4 Replies

252 Comments

The Christmas Story.....

Fa-ra-ra-ra-ra   ... Fa-ra-ra-ra

()()
 (^.^)

Wow. Tits of steel, to be sure.

finally male lactation happened too.

Nobody mention it?

tWo HANd KRusher

WHANKR

It's because this comic is weird, and not in the "lolrandom!" way that most comics are, but in a way that's often genuinely unsettling.

Unsettling? I find shit in pokemon more unsettling than this (seriously try reading the pokedex), besides what part of this do you find remotely disturbing? The elephants? The humping cat? The man service? The dick jokes?

This deserves an anime.

I still don't understand why this isn't as popular as some other webcomics that aren't as funny. This webcomic has always made me laugh.

It's because this comic is weird, and not in the "lolrandom!" way that most comics are, but in a way that's often genuinely unsettling.

I still don't understand why this isn't as popular as some other webcomics that aren't as funny. This webcomic has always made me laugh.

[spoilr]

spu-rt.jpg

[/spoiler]

Last time I saw that font and this SFX, that wasn't in that kind of manga... :3

Say what you like, but he's pretty good at stroking it with his right hand.

"SPURT"?????? From the nips?  That.  Is.  So.  Wrong.

*snrk* there's a lot of pervs

That monster fap hand...

Spoiler

"Maybe I could even master the alphabet" LOL
PRIC, PNIS AND LEFT HAND SPANKER god damnit I love this manwha!!

His techniques are called Pric and Pnis, lol.

He should have said both.  It feels much better with both.

My thoughts on reading 30.5:

"Oh wow the author's actually not too bad lookin-...wut"

No srsly, are those wallpapers real? If so link, somebody, NAO!

"Korean people tend to fear netizens."

YEAH FEAR US!!1!

Welp,I am dancing here,because the scanlation pace seems to have been picked up.That said,I feel the need to say that in no way I want to impose on bussiness or complain about slow releases (like some idiots below),rather,I am happy like a child that unexpectedly got a gift.Keep up the good work.

And damn, I had no idea this series is already 21 chapters into its 2nd Season... The 1st Season has 69 Chapters so we are still 39 Chapters behind in the first season alone! There is really no excuse for slow Webtoon releases because Raws are free, and you dont have to do anything but translate and photshop in the translations. The Raws are perfect and available to everyone... Hope this series gets more attention in the future.

Do you realize just how dumb your comment is?

It's like you don't have even the slightest idea of scanlation and stuff.

Right, almost forgot, this latest chapter was AWESOME!!  Thanks so much EGS for all the hard work.

And damn, I had no idea this series is already 21 chapters into its 2nd Season... The 1st Season has 69 Chapters so we are still 39 Chapters behind in the first season alone! There is really no excuse for slow Webtoon releases because Raws are free, and you dont have to do anything but translate and photshop in the translations. The Raws are perfect and available to everyone... Hope this series gets more attention in the future.

That's great bro, I'm sure they'd love it if you volunteered your oh-so-valuable time to do that really easy photoshopping for them.  Go ahead, don't be shy.

dumbest-pos-that-ever-lived.jpg

...but, nah, I'm unfair, there's bigger and better competition. Let's just settle with saying you're a gigantic ingrateful cunt.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics