Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 279votes)

Special Martial Arts Extreme Hell Private High School

Alt Names: alt Colégio Geukjialt 격투기특성화사립고교극지고alt 극지고 (허일)alt Geukji Highalt Geukji High (HUH IL)alt Geukji High School
Author: Huh Il
Artist: Huh Il
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Special Martial Arts Extreme Hell Private High School Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw New Window dferzx
  • 4 Replies

252 Comments

...the nipples...
*drool*
Okay, this just got incredibly awesome. I'm now anticipating future chapters instead of just "Oh cool a new chapter of something, I'll read it later."
@Goukenimaru LOL reminded me of Frankys Nipple Lights from One Piece. Well Can't Wait To see him learn how to use the vibration of the air that will be sick.
This manhwa is silly and I like it.
Lol i really like this manhwa i have laugh in every chapter i have read even the raw even i didnt understand a word xD i laugh i soo ridiculous
"Thank god Retard wasn't my grandfather." Ahahahaha my side hurts... xD
@MGIBBS
Rather than the drool being shoehorned in to the plot it felt more like it was meant to be a parody of the stupid reasons other action mangas give for how the special characteristics of the protagonist turn out to be useful in combat.
LOL Drooling competition I won't loose. There are a Bunch Of Drooling people in this manga wouldn't be suprise if there was a drooling martial arts. Drool Fist Attack. Lol Steven Seagal This Manga just jump to super epic out this world mega cool of the awesomeness.
Good Lord!!! nipple defence, Nipple Defence, NIPPLE DEFENCE!

How can this web manhwa be so damn epic? Words can't express how crazy this is!
Behold, the power of the Nipples!
that's so stupid I can't laugh

I am still gonna read this
The heavy drooling was shoe horned into the plot but it works as this is a gag Manhwa. If it can keep the gags refreshing I can over look the long term plot spoilers. If it wasn't for the gags it wouldn't feel unique it'd just be another martial arts story. As it is i want to read the other 15+ chapters as it feels refreshing.
The King of Reproduction is friking awesome. "Truly a female with spirit"!
burial lee is the best Xd
Just lol ^^
@NoobaLoob there are 20+ chapters. Only 6 has been scanned/translated. Ask EGS about the status of the other chapters.
does this have more chapters out that just aren't translated yet?

it seems like a decent series, however only 6 chapters since December 8th sucks.
Funny, chapter was funny.
I can 100% assure you that chapter 6 will make you truly LOL!
It's totally all about the drool. and everything is ordinary.
I agree with him, I wish his drool kept sparkling.
It's all about the drool.
i want more old man and cat fighting.
@Kardoso I think there are time delay .
ok and why cant i watch chapter 5 even though it's updated already?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics