Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 279votes)

Special Martial Arts Extreme Hell Private High School

Alt Names: alt Colégio Geukjialt 격투기특성화사립고교극지고alt 극지고 (허일)alt Geukji Highalt Geukji High (HUH IL)alt Geukji High School
Author: Huh Il
Artist: Huh Il
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Special Martial Arts Extreme Hell Private High School Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw New Window dferzx
  • 4 Replies

252 Comments

i...i-i can't...read anymore....anymore and...and...ill die of laughter:D
"The reigning retard" What a fitting name.
NIPPLE GUN FIRE!
I.. I just don't know anymore...
I.. I just don't know anymore...
... that cat....
This is seriously one of the best comics out there. Absolutely hilarious--almost got me in trouble giggling in my cubicle at work.
This chapter had me cracking up throughout. Brilliant comedy with creative action as well. Just wish chapter we released more often.
@Goukenimaru
Probably because of how unreliable the scanlations are. People like their stories to come in regular predictable intervals. You have no idea when a new chapter of this is going to get translated so its hard to get excited for a certain time and most often people just forget about it if they don't see a new chapter for a couple of weeks. This is a weekly webcomic in Korea so wasn't really designed to be able to keep the readers interest after waiting for close to a month.
A Bitch Slap... a Helpful Bitch Slap!

My God, I can't think straight while reading this manhwa, the sheer amount of testosterone that oozes from it limits my brain to percieve only epicness.

How is this not one of the most followed series in here? This should be right up there with the top 10.
Really looking forward to chapter 12, seems like it's gonna be epic based on the end of chapter 11.
"i have to delete mi downloads folder before i die" thats true
The author sure uses memes hahahaha!!
What's with the excessive drooling..... ??? This manga made my day...... xD
It isn't cancelled in korea , 36 should be out this friday.
This webtoon is silly, but still amazing. I have heard rumors of it being cancelled around chapter 20. I hope that is not the case since I am enjoying the hell out of this series. Perhaps it did not have enough popularity in Korea? I am unsure.
does it have any romance??
this manghwa will make you giggle (out loud).
i actually Laugh out lout in these chapters
so funny
Is all they learn, how to hit someone in the balls? :D
"The eyes of a devil!"

I haven't had a good, hard laugh like that in a long time...
Lolll seagal brue-balls lee xD this manga is awsome lots of laugh in every chapter!
There a so many freaking epic lines in this chapter!!!

But this one explains this perfectly

"This is the Mahwa you have been waiting for! If not, then too bad"
So... when can we actually read chapter 9?
Chapter9, Brue-balls Lee omg LOL I knew that was coming I bet jackie(chakie) Chan will appear to.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics