Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 279votes)

Special Martial Arts Extreme Hell Private High School

Alt Names: alt Colégio Geukjialt 격투기특성화사립고교극지고alt 극지고 (허일)alt Geukji Highalt Geukji High (HUH IL)alt Geukji High School
Author: Huh Il
Artist: Huh Il
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Special Martial Arts Extreme Hell Private High School Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw New Window dferzx
  • 4 Replies

252 Comments

I'm a PERV and I'm proud. xD

so there seems to be a total of 76 chapters out now, I hope EGS keeps it up, the fight looks like it would be awesome!

I wish I could emit P.E.R.V all day everyday.

IT'S BACK! THANK YOU EGS! and god.

Came here after reading the title,

and red the comments..

317038_340420102737734_1479155020_n.jpg

yisssss

dude you forgot! Blue-balls Lee!!

"Brue-Balls Lee    -And don't mispronounce it!!"

So... how did the scar on Nero's back change sides? Vibration? xD

THAT IS NOT A CAT.

THAT is an EXCEED , Pantherlily

* I'm gonna go first *

He's REALLY annoying later.

Lol.

This series...

Spoiler
HOW IN THE HELL IS THIS NOT THE HYPEST SHIT!?!?!

dude you forgot! Blue-balls Lee!!

This comic is an absurdist masterpiece.

Sounds about right

Here kitty kitty......

Heart melting ... HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA .......

STEVEN SEGEAL  IS BACK!!!!

THAT IS NOT A CAT.

*sigh* What do I have to do to get this moved up the priority list, give a kidney! Not that I'd give mine mind you, but I'm sure I can find some "donors" if given the time, please EG scans, what do you want from me!!?

Dance naked in your school and send a video to us , on YOutube 

-Sincerely-

The Fake Easy Going Scans 

That cat's scary.

This is one of the funniest series ever.

*sigh* What do I have to do to get this moved up the priority list, give a kidney! Not that I'd give mine mind you, but I'm sure I can find some "donors" if given the time, please EG scans, what do you want from me!!?

When I asked the eg-guys about the release-speed of Geukji they said it's one of the hardest Manhwas to translate/edit/etc. and that's why it takes longer to release (just look at how much they have to redraw every chapter...). And yeah, prolly not very high on the priority-list as well...

All the puns-desu. My sides are in orbit-desu.

I feel sorry for the janitor.... That toilet did not deserve that, either. :x

Why are they so slow with this series? 

Today they have released more than thirty translations (I'm not going to count them - they are a lot). Give them a break; even though this one is pretty good (imo), it's probably at the bottom of their priorities.

This series is very entertaining so I looked at the raws on naver and while I can't read them I can still get an idea of how entertaining they will be. I don't normally whine when the translations are slow, however, easy going scans turn out noblesse chapters less than 48 hours after they are released on naver. Why are they so slow with this series? Surely they could handle a chapter a week instead of a chapter a month, no? What is the delay and what can be done to shorten it?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics