Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 101votes)

Abide in the Wind

Alt Names: alt Abide by the Windalt 바람이 머무는 난
Author: Shin Weol
Artist: Shin Weol
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyJosei JoseiRomance RomanceTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Original on Naver:
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=414609&weekday=thu

====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Abide in the Wind Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The new series - dates and news New Window Hawksmack
  • 1 Replies
Topic AitW RAW discussion v2 New Window Dreamingflower
  • 326 Replies
Topic AitW Translated Chapters Discussion New Window rojo
  • 164 Replies
Topic AitW Wikia changes - your opinions please! New Window blerghers
  • 5 Replies
Topic Story after chapter 84 New Window SayaRock121
  • 4 Replies
Topic AitW has LINE app emojis! New Window blerghers
  • 0 Replies

119 Comments

h... how is it stealing if I run the site...? and the scanlation group...?

Open the spoiler tag. It's a joke.

PD: Thanks for translating it. I know you've been said this a lot of times, but Is till want to say it ^^ .

i prefer waiting instead of supporting sites that steals works from scanlation groups and uploads it on their site for profit

Spoiler

h... how is it stealing if I run the site...? and the scanlation group...?

Chapter 13 is released, head over to http://www.Lonemanga.com to check it out without waiting!

i prefer waiting instead of supporting sites that steals works from scanlation groups and uploads it on their site for profit

Spoiler

Chapter 13 is released, head over to http://www.Lonemanga.com to check it out without waiting!

Holy moly, I can finally read the series again. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Waited so much for this shit! Luckily, it was worth it!

Although I understood little of what happened. Maybe I should read it for the third time.

?!??!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

Holy cow this isn't dead? Thank you guys so much for the updates! Q_Q

thanks everyone hype hype we'll be continueing this series as long as i exist, does anyone want to fill the redrawing position yet?

I was so glad to see in the original webpage that it has so much content. And I looked ahead a bit. And just fell more and MORE in love with this series. I almost wish I could understand Korean myself to head over and meet the author. I feel we might become friends.

I just saw this for the first time. And I fell in love with it immediately. It hits so many of my interests in one go it is almost like I was there dictating what I wanted to the author. Thank you very much Lone Manga for bringing this to my view.

*bow*

:o

THANK YOU LONEMANGA.

plz plz tell me you guys will continue this!
Its hard to read the original webtoon in my broken korean T.T
Thanks so much for translating these 2 chapters Lone Manga!!!!!!

My gods... thank you Lone Manga! :3

Finally...finally... some TL...

.... you really need a redrawer tho xD

But keep it up :3 pls

I've looked at the current raws (120 chapters), and this is my reaction:

Spoiler

not official yet, but I think we'll be picking this up ♥ (LivelyScans)

- epitomixer - 

Thanks from the bottom of my heart. Seriously, this was the only manwha apart from ToG I liked. yaaaay

oh, jolly good, more work

Sorry :P

oh, jolly good, more work

- epitomixer - 

tumblr_m620swxDVp1rpn112.jpg

seriously, i am super stoked <3 thank you so so so much LivelyScans. 

- epitomixer - 

I'm willing to translate, but I don't know how to edit and put in the words and stuff. All I can do is translate. If there is anyone else willing to do all technical stuff, then I'm on board with translating this series.

I'D SOOO HELP YOU.

IF I COULD.

This thing has a 113 chapters on Naver. Translators please! HELP US READERS. WE'RE DYING!

I'm willing to translate, but I don't know how to edit and put in the words and stuff. All I can do is translate. If there is anyone else willing to do all technical stuff, then I'm on board with translating this series.

This thing has a 113 chapters on Naver. Translators please! HELP US READERS. WE'RE DYING!

Ahhh I caught up....I wanna wait for a new chapter....but the last time it was updated........uuuuuhhhhhhhhh...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics