Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 233votes)

Haru to Natsu

Alt Names: alt ハルとナツalt Between Haru and Natsu, I Am...alt Haru & Natsualt Haru and Natsualt Spring and Summeralt 春夏
Author: Takeda Sun
Artist: Takeda Sun
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Makoto meets a sweet, shy girl named Haruna helping out at the school's athletics festival. He confesses his feelings for her the next time he sees her, and she bluntly rejects him, only to call him later and ask him out herself! The source of all these mixed signals is Haruna's "evil" twin sister, Natsumi. Natsumi is the opposite of Haruna, she's a forward, crude girl bent on taking whatever she can from her twin sister. Makoto is stuck in between Haruna and Natsumi, as they viciously fight over who will win him in the end.
Go to Haru to Natsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

303 Comments

Oh dear...Posted Image
Why do I have the feeling there's going to be a scandal because Haruna recorded Makoto posing?
"Error 404 – File not Found

Sorry, but the page you were looking for could not be found. Why not try searching for what you were looking for?"

FUUUUUUUUUUU
Great new chapter!
Good fan service. Everything else... not so good. Character development isn't there, plot isn't going anywhere, relationships stopped developing after the first four chapters or so. MC is the typical weak-willed nice guy.

Worth following for the ecchi though.
That's right boys, the reason the girl of your dreams rejected you is because it was actually her twin sister (who is also in love with you).
Everyone's perverted what strikes your fancy is just different from person to person. It's the ones who pretend to not be perverted are the one hiding even scarier things in the closet.
"But ya know, I never understood why people say being perverted is bad."

@S.C.

Aren't perverts just normal people with more flavour? ._.
every time i read a chapter.....it's like........god please!!!!!! helpme find someone like them......i want to have (-here lies a censored word-) too!!!!!
The part where haruna was scraping her finger nails on the door while emitting an ominous and dark aura as she watches Makoto and the other girl is my favorite scene, it's as if she is going to snap and commit genocide at any time.

Spoiler
The part where haruna was scraping her finger nails on the door while emitting an ominous and dark aura as she watches Makoto and the other girl is my favorite scene, it's as if she is going to snap and commit genocide at any time.

Spoiler
yandere girls never change
i keep imagining Yukki from mirai nikki on this entire chapter
This is a somewhat interesting manga with a few funny part, but there's one big thing that bothers me: the blushing. Why are they almost always blushing, even when there's no cause? Sitting in class, blushing. Get out of the shower/bath, blushing. The sisters talk about anything to eachother, blushing! They blush for no reason at all, like their faces are constantly flushed from being embarassed. Why?! It's frustrating and kind of annoying.
@eric_z
"I love it! More romance manga about yandere girls! Aren't they sweet? (and there's always a possibility for everything to become a huge NICE BOAT)"
more likely ... nice flower bed ...
the corpse might get minced and buried in there as fertilizer ...
and the yandere will loves the flower more and more ... =3= ...
even delinquents in my country have some respect on flowers <.<
really japan....
Ahhh, always hilarious, thanks a lot Angry Fox Scans!!
@Daruchu
They Exist is just that you haven't found them yet.
Whis you luck
PS: I looking for triplets as crazy as them
A yandere's girlfriend jelousy is always there. is just that sometimes you don't know until somebody lose an eye or worse
I love it! More romance manga about yandere girls! Aren't they sweet? (and there's always a possibility for everything to become a huge NICE BOAT)
Yandere to the core..
completely forgot what this was about
Was getting worried it got dropped here.
A jealous yandere girlfriend is something terrible indeed, well that is what the main lesson on the upcoming chapter 10.
@S.C. ...
they just get jealous ... =3= ...

@Dara ...
KissxSis have a pervert combo twin too ...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics