Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 83votes)

Puchimasu!

Alt Names: alt ぷちます!alt Idom@ster: Spin Out 4-koma Puchimasu!alt Idomaster: Spin Out 4-koma Puchimasu!alt Petit Idom@ster!alt Petit-M@s!alt Puchi Masu!alt Puchim@su!alt Puchimas! Petit iDOLM@STER
Author: Akane & Bandai Namco Games
Artist: Akane
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: From the popular game "THE IDOLM@STER", comes a petit spinoff cute and soothing 4-koma! The setting is the same 765 Production from the games. One day, 765 Pro idols Ami and Mami bring in the mysterious Petit-dols "Afuu" and "Yukipo"!? More and more Petit-dols gather at the offices where everyone works. Leisurely enjoy their daily lives full of laughs and happenings.

> Part of THE iDOLM@STER series
(http://www.batoto.net/search?name=iDOLM@STER&name_cond=c&genres=;e9&genre_cond=and)
Go to Puchimasu! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

166 Comments

dog hype

FUCKING ADORABLE

There is a dog that hate belly rub?

Impossiburu!!!

WHO AM I? WHO AM I?! I'M JEAN VALJEAN!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! JEAN VALJEANNNNNN!!!!

Accept your destiny Jean Valjean.

Spoiler

I Declare this the Canon of the IdolM@ster Franchise.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! JEAN VALJEANNNNNN!!!!

Honestly, this manga series deserves the ultimate "Kawaii" award!

Ah, this manga is always great. Five head slaps all the way.

i just got home from classes, and I found a Puchimasu update along with

11988631_399864540212904_871132483399017

Should I make myself September 8th the Squishy Day, or something...?

All of these antics and int he end

PRODUCER DID NOT SHOW UP TO SHOW IT WAS HIMBEHIND IT ALL!

This never ever fails to make me smile

Great; Part B wasn't good enough, so now author's overkilling us with Part C. Shouldn't there be law against this much moe?

I can tell there's nothing you can do to feel manly again. Not punching walls, not a genocide, not wrecking a wrecking ball with your bare hands, nothing.

All you can do is to surrender to the puchi's cuteness.

I love how more expressive they're getting and how they amaze me with new abilities with a "SUDDENLY!" feel everytime.

Adorable incarnate.

damn i can't get over how fucking adorable they are!

I do have to admit i find it Charming they made HIbiki make small producer outfit for htem

at morning this manga bring up the smile and in the evening it will bring the smile back

Damn, I want to feed cold medicine to Yukipo

Personally, I want to use Yayo as a pinecone gun.

i want to die why does this have a harem tag

Damn, I want to feed cold medicine to Yukipo

Iori sure has grown stronger, huh.

She's a good match for Yayoi now ^_^

This might make a really good game; finding random Harukasans, using them as keys to open doors, and avoiding water so you don't get crushed by a mountain.

Sounds like a really stranger version of Pikmin.

And your choice of the player character give different skill at controlling them.

Like Ritsuki having them absolutely follow all order.

With Yukiho they're extra 'clingy'...

And Iori comes with Io and can fight on her own, but can't give direct orders to them...

This might make a really good game; finding random Harukasans, using them as keys to open doors, and avoiding water so you don't get crushed by a mountain.

Even after the third reading, this series doesn't cause boredom but aliviation of it. The cuteness of the characters triggers something primal, i think.

yes, primal for cute and small things... now... where's that pic...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics