Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 83votes)

Puchimasu!

Alt Names: alt ぷちます!alt Idom@ster: Spin Out 4-koma Puchimasu!alt Idomaster: Spin Out 4-koma Puchimasu!alt Petit Idom@ster!alt Petit-M@s!alt Puchi Masu!alt Puchim@su!alt Puchimas! Petit iDOLM@STER
Author: Akane & Bandai Namco Games
Artist: Akane
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: From the popular game "THE IDOLM@STER", comes a petit spinoff cute and soothing 4-koma! The setting is the same 765 Production from the games. One day, 765 Pro idols Ami and Mami bring in the mysterious Petit-dols "Afuu" and "Yukipo"!? More and more Petit-dols gather at the offices where everyone works. Leisurely enjoy their daily lives full of laughs and happenings.

> Part of THE iDOLM@STER series
(http://www.batoto.net/search?name=iDOLM@STER&name_cond=c&genres=;e9&genre_cond=and)
Go to Puchimasu! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

166 Comments

I'm about to buy this books again and scan these myself... this is ridiculous... 

The president's puchidol should be named "Gonzales".
Chihaya will be overjoyed.

It would be nice, but we don't know unless some scans the chapters from the beginning of the year.
The president's puchidol should be named "Gonzales".
Chihaya will be overjoyed.

Cry a lot. TT.TT

There has to be a group that can catch up with these chapters. I want my puchi's

Takanyan is my favorite puchi.
And coincidentally my favorite idol is Takane lol.

So it's been 3 months since the last release, what do we do?

Cry a lot. TT.TT
So it's been 3 months since the last release, what do we do?

I know its kinda late for this but what team do we go to for new chapters?

a213b05d05d73e6536eabf6f0b30c246.png

c1a50121fee4c3c14b8ddfd357c8e8ac.png

PERFECTION, I tell you. PERFECTION.

Fukken saved.

takane being led around, instead of leading people around into her pace. now that's rare.

I think I like this Idols more that the one from the actual thing. (is that odd?)

Considering how damned many there are, I'd say thats pretty normal. 

Akane sure likes drawing Hibiki with her hair down.

Not that it's a bad thing.

Iori was the inspiration for Far Cry Primal.

Not Persona 4?

Why do I like that so much ?!

I think I like this Idols more that the one from the actual thing. (is that odd?)

i actually started getting into im@s after i read puchimasu. and tbh, i prefer akane's version of the idols more so than the actual series' since they're so much fun.

That one survival show(training program) that make great(brave jaded) idols(warriors).

A Lady must be Strong

It seems that if ever Iori had to leave the idol's world she'd probably make a living in some special forces unit

yayoi would probably be an elite one-man-army mercenary then

UPDATE YAY

I too, want a bear in my party

Iori was the inspiration for Far Cry Primal.

UPDATE YAY

I too, want a bear in my party

It seems that if ever Iori had to leave the idol's world she'd probably make a living in some special forces unit

NO A-B SIDES

WHY

I HAVEN'T HAD ENOUGH 

i have to work and i'm slapping my cheeks to stop grinning, seriously how can puchimasus being so adorable?

Spoiler

Kinda disappointed she didn't make an Origami Hanya mask...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics