Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 45votes)

Tantei Gakuen Q

Alt Names: alt 侦探学园Qalt Detective Academy Qalt Detective School Qalt Học viện thám tử Qalt 탐정학원Qalt 探偵学園Q
Author: Amagi Seimaru
Artist: Satou Fumiya
Genres: Mystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kyu's greatest desire is to become a detective. To fulfill his wish, he goes to take the entrance exam to get into the detective school run by Dan Morihiko, one of the most famous detectives ever! At the exam he meets Megu, Kinta, Kazuma, and Ryu as they all try to pass the grueling three-part exam. Kyu wants to solve mysteries, and he gets his wish: his first real case appears in the midst of the exam!

Sequel:

> Tantei Gakuen Q Premium
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/tantei-gakuen-q-premium-r9240 )
Go to Tantei Gakuen Q Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

81 Comments

Is the manga completly different from the anime ?

There are some differences here and there, and the anime only cover the cases until a certain point, but other than that it follows the manga quite closely.

Is the manga completly different from the anime ?

Let me clarify:

Spoiler

You're really doubting that? Who are you, one of those Lawyers who love to nitpick or to use sophism?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Let me clarify:

Spoiler

Murder in the village of suspension bridges last evidence:

Spoiler

Spoiler

It was the conclusion that makes the most narrative sense, but I'm still interested in the motive for the *first* murder.

Spoiler

Murder in the village of suspension bridges last evidence:

Spoiler

based on the conversation

the detective is the culprit?

It was the conclusion that makes the most narrative sense, but I'm still interested in the motive for the *first* murder.

based on the conversation

the detective is the culprit?

Spoiler

"every cottage looks the same"
"just remember the number"

somehow... isn't it really easy to manipulate him into thinking he's going to cottage #13?

Beside, it looks dark when we saw the dead body, hm...

somehow... isn't it really easy to manipulate him into thinking he's going to cottage #13?

And i just realized that Kyu took the wrong turn, the way he took had the planks going to the right.

A remote place connected to outside civilization by a single bridge, taking place in a mystery story...hmm I have no idea who will die...ehh, I mean...what will happen...

Why do I get the feeling Cerberus just pulled a Lupin? If you don't know what that means, read The Escape of Arsène Lupin and observe.

Called it. The hypnotism was a variant due to timing, but it's still the power of suggestion laid over a blindspot in the system.

Almost exactly like Dr. Lecter from Silence of the Lambs.

Yeah, minus the hypnotism mumbo jumbo...

Almost exactly like Dr. Lecter from Silence of the Lambs.

Why do I get the feeling Cerberus just pulled a Lupin?

If you don't know what that means, read The Escape of Arsène Lupin and observe.

I think so too.
I have not read it, but I can take an easy guess.
Why do I get the feeling Cerberus just pulled a Lupin? If you don't know what that means, read The Escape of Arsène Lupin and observe.

oh Ruka, y r u so cute?!

Well, most people in japan are pretty bad at english, and especially young kids. But I agree, that was a bit too simple, but I guess that is also the point.

there's a possibility that Cerberos try to mislead the Q-class into someone who isn't the spy lol

I mean... if he say "X is the spy" compared to writing a code to point out "X is the spy", then the code thing is probably more believable even though X isn't the spy.

he might be using simple code so that it's guaranteed to be solved. or he might not well versed in code since this organization plan murder, definitely no need for codes and such, as seen in his "message" to his comrade which use plain english/japanese (which ever is in real version) instead of codes

What a criminal mastermind use for a code? ... English!

Well, most people in japan are pretty bad at english, and especially young kids. But I agree, that was a bit too simple, but I guess that is also the point.

What a criminal mastermind use for a code? ... English!

WOAH nice didn't know that this was being scanlated again nice!!! 

I would probably love this series if it wasn't for the hypnotism. Such a lame thing to have the villains to use in a detective series.

the villain never use it in their crimes though.. only in the end to get rid of evidences for further pursuit

in a way a criminal organization that refuses to kill but only plan their crimes is kinda interesting

I would probably love this series if it wasn't for the hypnotism. Such a lame thing to have the villains to use in a detective series.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics