Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 164votes)

Rika

Alt Names: alt リカ
Author: Miyano Tomochika
Artist: Miyano Tomochika
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It's about a boy named Nishizawa Kazuya who is in 2nd year of middle school. Unlike his younger sister, Rika, He is good at a lot of thing and is the fastest runner in the school. Parents and others think he is responsible and hard working child. It seems that he is perfect good child but he has a secret that he can't tell anyone. Every day he enjoys taking a peek at his sister, undressing herself.
Go to Rika Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Why is the mom... New Window Yosh
  • 11 Replies
Topic What's your childhood like? New Window tut_01
  • 1 Replies
Topic Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 22 Replies
Topic I Like This....!!! New Window Violet
  • 6 Replies

328 Comments

I actually kinda agree with MC on the view about confessing, but that's kinda taking confessing and love cheaply. and, the way I see it, shouko's definitely MC's for some time.

time to add harem tag?

The author should take the story at whatever direction he feels like, not being forced to take the story in any particular direction just because of a name he decided when the story had just started. If the name of the story ends up as inappropriate in the end, I wouldn't care much at all. What I do care about is the story itself.

I really like the views on confessing your love that the mc had, it made me love the story even more ^^

Does anyone know what arashi is?

And if the series get's published in Young animal, does that mean we get a monthly release of the series?

MC giving stupid advice! urgghhh...

I don't really see how Rika can be compared to Index. Index stays in Touma's thoughts in the light novel, mostly as an inspiration to punch out the next girl who gets in his way. And the overall actions of the major characters still revolve around Index being the repository for 103,00 grimoires, in other words she still affects the story. It's how a long story with a non-lead titular character should be as it would be boring if it only focused on the titular character alone. Also, Index wasn't initially presented as a love interest for the main character, but rather as something to be protected. Touma is a protector and his actions throughout the story were mostly to protect the world she lived in.

In this story however the titular characters plays little to no part in the recent events. She never even enters the MC's mind unless mentioned by another character. This would probably be a fairly decent manga if the MC showed a bit of inner turmoil or did what he did for the explicit reason of finding a replacement for his sister. The way this is going and based on the comments of some who have read the author's other work the MC will probably realize in the future that all his previous actions would be for the above reason or some such thing, which would actually make the story worse off as it wipes off the previous events. The worst is probably the "devolution" of the MC, other MC's who "go after" multiple girls are presented as non-discriminating pervert who goes "haa, haa" over anything with boobs, this MC however was promising at the beginning. It's sad to see a story go like this, even if it is only "temporary".

I guess this has to be expected coming from Yubisaki Milk Tea.

Author will introduce a bunch of girls to MC but at the end it goes back to Rika and they do it all night long.

no Rika and a maiden cries? What a chapter

MC may be "terrible", but at least I'm laughing.

If you've never read any of Miyano-sensei's works, you won't know about the fact that he (she? sounds like a girl name to me) ALWAYS strays off the main story. Eventually, Rika will be back as the main heroine by some plot device, so if you don't like this kind of thing, save yoruself some time and read something else. No animosity in this comment.

I don't get it. I thought this was called Rika. In the self-ad on the last page, it still refers to itself as an imouto themed manga. Is the point of this supposed to be that the MC is just a horny pubescent teen and will fuck any female close to him? Is he going to have more flings with different girls that end up not working out like before so he takes out his dick's frustration on his sister just cause she's available. That makes sense because since the beginning, their relationship for him was 100% sexual.

If this is true, wouldn't that make this manga anti-incest?

Lol you know what I find funny, the title is Rika and after a few chapters she is not the main heroine or the center of the story.

It's like Toaru Majutsu no Index136.gif

I'm a little bit confused here. Can somebody explain to me ?

Hopefully this gets moved to a magazine where they accept fewer hiatuses.... I wish.

wow, MC sure is disappointing to even be wondering what went wrong.

It's pretty clear the problem is that his strid length is longer.

Unfollowed..... From sis con to wtf in two chapters. Well its good to see it early rather than late.

>Implying he won't come back to his sister after fucking all the other female characters.

Do you even Miyano?

lol... This is exactly the kind of stuff I expect from Miyano. His last work was like this too. It's called Rika for a reason though, it'll all come full circle. I'm perfectly satisfied, I'd feel strange if it wasn't like this.

Unfollowed..... From sis con to wtf in two chapters. Well its good to see it early rather than late.

My guess is the author ran out of ideas and said "fuck it I'm throwing in a cousing as well since it's a wincest manga anyway". Expecting a harem ending now.

"Hey, I should totally write a romance manga centered entirely around a single character, to the point where their name is the name of the manga, and then sideline this character into unimportance for a character I introduce out of nowhere!"

So Rika is the new Index. Or is she?

I understand guys. You want him to kick reason to the curb and pierce the si- er, heavens. I know, you'd happily go to jail for that, too. But you are forgetting about the political climate.

Anyway, oh yes, this is the psychology of a boy, just with less restraint. The realization that one is immature and powerless is genuinely depicted. Yes, he can love neither Rika nor Shii. Then what the heck is the point? And when there is no love left, there is only an asshole. Yes, expect this boy to live like a king and make girls cry.

A beautiful Freudian excuse behind the life of a famous profligate. And it all began with the sister. So why must we not suppose that this sister will, most likely, redeem him in the end? We might have some GLSET Shakespeare material here, if the author has enough balls.

It's true IMO.  At the beginning a good deal was made of the MC's fixation on his sister and his feeling of being basically unable to feel interest in any other girl.  The hook was the incest, the manga is named after his sister.  Everything you could do to advertise a particular direction in plot and tone was done.  Now it would seem to be getting dumped.

But that happens quite often in shounen (and boyish seinen, not sure which this one is) to one extent or another, and they usually revert to the same thing after a few chapters.  We're probably at that stage.  They should really have a public service announcement for these things:  "We now interrupt the mangaka's promising premise for the usual shounen crap.  There will be a harem and volumes of filler which will have to be completely ignored when the time comes to wrap the series up and we go back to the original story for like three chapters or something".

I just dropped this manga, the author also made Yubisaki Milk Tea which I really hated from the bottom of my soul. I thought that he would improve and not fuck up this story.  Turns out to be another shitty manga by this author. He did the same with main character on his last manga turning the guy into a bi-sexual douchebag with no regard for the feeling of others. 

lol this is turning to shit.

I'm less angry at the MC and more angry at the author, honestly. In the first few chapters the manga was marketed (and the plot followed) as a possibly actual wincest manga. The brother loved the sister, the sister loved the brother, and the story was great.

Then the author decided "f*** that" and did a 180. Now the brother loves anything with boobs and the sister doesn't care.

And all that happened within 4 or so chapters. Yeah....

I'm not sure if I'll continue, but I'll give it the benefit of the doubt for a bit longer :/

It's true IMO.  At the beginning a good deal was made of the MC's fixation on his sister and his feeling of being basically unable to feel interest in any other girl.  The hook was the incest, the manga is named after his sister.  Everything you could do to advertise a particular direction in plot and tone was done.  Now it would seem to be getting dumped.

But that happens quite often in shounen (and boyish seinen, not sure which this one is) to one extent or another, and they usually revert to the same thing after a few chapters.  We're probably at that stage.  They should really have a public service announcement for these things:  "We now interrupt the mangaka's promising premise for the usual shounen crap.  There will be a harem and volumes of filler which will have to be completely ignored when the time comes to wrap the series up and we go back to the original story for like three chapters or something".

Plus, is it really fair to judge every single chapters after they are uploaded by scanlation group(s)? cough*didn't support the Mangaka*cough.

Go on, tell me more about how "You're stealing from the author and not supporting them" has anything to do with my opinions on the manga.

While we're doing that, let's completely throw out the windows the facts that: I can't read Japanese, to buy a single volume and ship it to the US costs ~$10 for the volume and ~$50 for the shipping, and there is no official English translation to buy in the US.

Lol we are so angry at the MC because he keeps on thinking with his "Little Head"...sort of reflects us normal guys101.gif

I'm less angry at the MC and more angry at the author, honestly. In the first few chapters the manga was marketed (and the plot followed) as a possibly actual wincest manga. The brother loved the sister, the sister loved the brother, and the story was great.

Then the author decided "f*** that" and did a 180. Now the brother loves anything with boobs and the sister doesn't care.

And all that happened within 4 or so chapters. Yeah....

I'm not sure if I'll continue, but I'll give it the benefit of the doubt for a bit longer :/

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics