Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 700votes)

Trinity Seven

Alt Names: alt ทรินิตี้เซเว่น 7 จ้าวคัมภีร์เวทalt トリニティセブン 7人の魔書使いalt 트리니티 세븐alt Trinity Seven: 7-Nin no Mahoutsukai
Author: Saitou Kenji
Artist: Nao Akinari
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Everyday is a normal day in the small town where Kasuga Arata lives. However, everything changed on the day of the Black Sun, and following it, a magician appears before him. The Black Sun caused the Breakdown Phenomenon which destroyed the town where he lives. Because of this, his normal life was artificially reconstructed by a Grimoire that his childhood friend had left. Just what is the purpose of the magician coming to the town? What will he do with the Grimoire's keepsake?
Go to Trinity Seven Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga has been quiet for a while New Window mamad95
  • 0 Replies
Topic Why is Arata considered the best harem MC? New Window Kuroshishi
  • 37 Replies
Topic Korean Raw New Window Davidab931
  • 0 Replies
Topic WHAT IS THE REASON FOR YOU TO READ THIS MANGA? New Window God of TROLLing LOL
  • 84 Replies
Topic How often for updates? New Window gokukuro
  • 1 Replies
Topic LN version New Window kuroihagane
  • 0 Replies

1434 Comments

AraTa \m/ hands down. . . ohw, and nice cover page :)
My harem rankings
1) High school dxd-the light novel on baka tsuki with summaries on animesuki definite harem ending

2) trinity seven-not so sure about an harem ending but it is currently an harem
3)Tsuki tsuki-not so sure regarding harem ending but it is currently an harem
4) kore wa zombie desu ka?-Definite harem ending
5) Campione!-definite harem ending
Currently the NUMBER 1 harem comedy in my heart even surpassing negima
Here i was thinking i was going to read just another harem with a beta protag, and then i ended up falling in love with Arata. The dude is to swag to be alive the universe should not be able to handle him.
Waitaminute. A harem style manga in which the main character is not totally pathetic and doesn't burst into nosebleeds whenever a woman touches him? He doesn't panic when he wakes up with a naked woman (or two) in his bed? Viva la revolucion!
@HammerU89
Just sayin' man.It's just that i imagine a yuri scene when i see that while knowing it's just a 'method' to 'take powers away',if you know what i mean.
What's with NTR talks nowadays? I guess people nowadays read too much NTR-themed manga =_=
Testing new found powers? Why that would be by stripping everyone's clothes off!
A message to the Evil Mage :

IT's NEVER TOO LATE TO JOIN IN ARATA's HAREM!!!

just saying....
@Greed: You're not too bright, are you?

I didn't care much for 13.5 either, but I can handle that without throwing a temper tantrum like a child. Take your meds and wait for the next release.
Is it just me, or is that house in Ch. 1 familiar?
I think it's the same house from "Kimi no Iru Machi"....
@Greed : the next chapter is not out in japan so it's not a lost of time to translate the extra FOR US. And if you talk about the author then it's probably what his editor and magazine ask from him to do. It's probably to publish a book. Where is the "baka" when we all only read his harsh work ?
FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!! PLEASE PEOPLE!!!!!!
I WAS WAITING THAT HE CAN GET ALL THE SEVEN AND FINISH THIS ARC AND THEN U GIVE A CHAPTER THAT IS CALLED 13.5 THAT IS NOT RELATED TO THE STORY !!!!
GOD WE WANT THE BATTLE NOT THE EXTRA THING U JUST WASTED YOURE TIME "BakA"!
The devil Mage is becoming even hotter every chapter.
@ boomisbored i felt the same way you did but i don't think it was because of the cliffhanger... i don't know what it is but it made me angry.
I want to see an anime for this
@boomisbored, because it was a cliffhanger and they went to a side story the next chapter instead of finishing the battle first?
:) why do i feel so damn angry at chapter 13s ending...
Arata is AWESOME!!!Only thing thact could makehim the ultimate harem king would be him having magical pimp slaps...SLAP!!!..."Welcome to the Harem B!$(#!!!!!!!!"...lol XD
Arata is awesome!!!ONly thing that could make him best harem king ever would be him having magical pimp slaps....SLAP!!!!..."welcome to the harem"...XD
Yuri? You sound like them NTR nutjobs that scream it at the drop of a dime. All I seen was someone taking someone else's magic power...
DAT YURI SCENE.
Hot damn.
Arata are among the coolest character ever,unlike any other wimpy and drama-queen ecchi-genre MC IMO.
Lieze most erotic character of the year, just look at that outfit and attitude.
Arata, those comments, I agree with the legs.
Also Mira is a lesbian, I like it~
Lieze <3 so badass.
@ch 13
really Arata that was just a massive fail

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics